Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 11:52 AM   #1
digitalskull
TFCC Deadline is Today!

Just a Copy/Paste of the email I got....
If My subscription ends 08/04/12 I guess I'm ok for my free figure... RighT??

This is one of the last emails that will come out of our old member system. Your membership end date at the bottom of this email may/may not be correct as we have stopped updating the old online system. However, if your end date is before today and you have not renewed, you need to go to our new store, click on the membership of your choice and check out. Your information has not been ported over to the new system. If you know someone who has never had a membership (paid), their process is the same.

If your end date is in the future, please don't do anything today. Next week we will send out an email instructing you how to check your membership and what the different functions mean on the new site.

We do plan to split the stores back into Transformers and G.I. Joe individual clubs in the next several weeks when we start putting product in the new stores.
Please note that if you have a membership in each club or multiple memberships, you will need to contact customer support about how to update your additional accounts. Again, if your end date is in the future, please wait until next week to contact customer support. This will help us get through today's deadline which is 5 pm CDT.

Thanks for your support!

Brian
digitalskull is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.