Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 02:56 PM   #8
Hoffman
Generation 1
Re: We're at TFcon 2019 and we need your generosity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
Sorry not at TFcon this year, so I can't help out. Good luck!

A side note, but it seems like every show someone is robbed (money or product). I wish there was something that could be done about it since it seems to be a regular thing. What that is I have no idea (maybe an announcement before opening to remind vendors to protect their product/money?). Obviously it still falls on the vendors to be vigilant.

I've sold before so I know how crazy it can get at your table(s), and I am pretty sure I have had some product stolen before because it is hard to watch everything while dealing with a customer.

I guess when it comes to the actual money you should do what you can to keep it on you, or as far away from customers as possible.

Either way I hope you guys can make some back for Chop Shop Goods. Again, good luck.

The couple of times I've heard of this happening have both been at TFCon. At the smaller shows I don't even put much thought into my cash box, everybody seems to be pretty supportive and watches out for each other.

I'm pretty sure I did have product stolen once though. That, or I sold something and completely forgot that it happened.
Hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.