Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 12:27 AM   #7
Undrave
Canadian Slag
Re: The Montreal/Quebec Local Fans Banter Thread

So I'll be going to the new Toys 'R' Us Express at Fleur de Lys tomorow. The local they're using is relatively big but apparently they don't have a proper backstore, crates are hidden behind a wind screen so I'm hoping they'll have good stock rotation....once new stock comes in anyway -.-. A friend of mine who lived nearby was pretty sad when the old TRU Vanier closed down last winter so this new thing is a blessing. And I gotta admit it bothered me too. Vanier was a superb spot for picking up Transformers, plus Laurier feels so far away nowadays when I can walk to Fleur de Lys from home if I want to, or take the 84/74 for 15 minutes from the library downtown... and if going all the way to Laurier feels like a chore, FORGET about Gallerie de la Capitale (I've yet to visit that particular TRU). Funny how I used to hate going to FDL but now I go there more often (having friends who live nearby helps in that department...).

But what exactly is the difference between a regular Toys 'R' Us and an Express one, beside the lack of bikes and large outdoor items?

Last edited by Undrave; 09-30-2012 at 12:30 AM.
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.