Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 08:59 PM   #10
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!
Re: The Masterpiece Appreciation and Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longshot View Post
Definitely looking forward to Sunstorm and as for boxes, I wish they followed Takara-Tomy. I actually prefer their packaging, strangely enough. But for the Hasbro, I'm not a fan of the old MP boxes because of their odd shapes. It makes for difficult storing and stacking.
So true man. I remember getting Hasbro Grimlock and Prime MP-10 out of package was a struggle. And yup the odd shapes make them hard to store/stack too, Grimlock especially. The new style boxes are much better for storing. But displaying is not as nice I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The7thParallel View Post

The smart thing to do is buy the cars from HLJ or Anime Export well in advance to get the cheapest rate. Get the cars early, probably a year before Hasbro, and for about the same price if the $59.99 price holds. Cheaper, actually.
Cant agree withyou more. Buy early, buy cheap. I forgot about that Prowl, Sideswipe rumour. I got my Prowl early from Nippon-Yasan. Sideswipe I had to go KO at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robimus View Post
Once they get around to a Jazz, then I will be joining the club.
So you don't own any MPs? A Jazz would be awesome. I guess Takara needs to negotiate a license with Porsche? He was a Porsche right?
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.