Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 05:20 PM   #30
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag
Re: MP-47 Hound has Shipped!

Just went picked up mine and took Hound out for a spin. Transformation is a bit complicated and took me 20 min but way easier than MP-43 BW Megatron for sure. I didn’t even need to refer to the supplementary instructions or need to watch any YouTube video for help! No breakage, no stress mark was left. MP BW Megatron is Hell and anything after it is like a breeze! Frankly, care is needed for fiddling with all MP now but I cannot see where the fear and worries come from. If you are about to receive yours have fun and don’t be too concern!

My only real complaint is the arms are just a bit too short. The plastic used seems to be on the softer side but is sturdy. The neck thing is bothersome but has been blown way overboard before release. Vehicle mode is spot on. Paint job is good but being animation accurate it is a bit bland. Oh, it is pricey but I got it from Japan which makes the deal better.

(I actually got it from AmiAmi with a bunch of other non TF stuffs which is slightly cheaper as a whole with EMS. CBSA didn’t collect any sales tax so this time it is cheaper than Amazon Japan, YES!)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/6592...438782?sfns=mo

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately

Last edited by QuadESL63; 12-31-2019 at 05:24 PM.
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.