Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 05:54 AM   #22
Pgianos
Banned
Re: Is Amazon.ca on Crack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
They actually do have big discounts from time to time. You just have to catch them when they happen.

In the last year or so they had discounted the Covenant of Primus down to around $30 from around $125. Right now it is $62 (so 50% off).

Over boxing week last year I picked up a ton of Marvel Legends and Star Wars Black Series items for less than 50% with sales. I got Netflix Daredevil & Punisher for less than $10 each. 6" Luke with Landspeeder for $30. Etc.

Yes sometimes their pricing is insane. However I find most items sold through Amazon, and not some third party seller, are close to retail price. Better in some cases (mostly household items).

And then if you are lucky, to catch Amazon at the right time, you can score big discounts.

If anything Walmart needs to get off their asses and start getting back to actually doing proper sales and clearances on toys. They really have fallen off compared to Amazon and TRU.
Amazon is all about flash sales. My advice is to keep things you want in your cart. Then check from time to time. That is how I got trpyicon and fort max for great prices among other things. :/
Pgianos is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.