Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 02:12 PM   #2
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Re: Ages 3 and Up Oakridge Store Now Open

First off I would like to apologize for my lack of response over the last two weeks. A3U Oakridge is finally open and now things can get back to business. I will be spending the next week answering all emails that I have received over the last two weeks that have gone unanswered. I would like to thank everyone who participated in our Grand Opening sale and also thank everyone on line for their patience during this busy time.

To hopefully make things a little better, Wave 2 of the Animated Deluxe figures arrive today (June 2nd) and all preorders will be filled. Also of great news is Universe Wave 1 is arriving in stock on Monday June 9th! That means all preorders can be filled by the end of next week!

Our Japanese order also seems to be solidified and will all be shipping within two weeks. All the remaining Henkei orders should be filled at that time. Again, I am very sorry for this delay in getting items in stock but it looks like everything is coming together very nice.

Another exciting bit on the horizon for those who have missed out in the past, we are receiving several copies of the Chinese version of the Generation 1 Transformers Cartoon. This tin consists of all 4 seasons plus the movie in either English of Chinese. Soundwave sings in Chinese, honest to God!

A3U will be attending TFCon in Toronto this year and so I hope that we see you there.

Thanks
Spencer and the A3U Crew!

Spencer Wilson
spencer@agesthreeandup.com
www.agesthreeandup.com

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.