Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   PotP Punch/Counterpunch now on Amazon.ca (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=74219)

Supernova 10-21-2018 07:26 PM

PotP Punch/Counterpunch now on Amazon.ca

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B077ZBCPDV/..._NRqZBbDCB9NXR

For those who have been waiting - have at it!

Kinda surprised at the price, though...

lifedragon99 10-21-2018 08:01 PM

Re: PotP Punch/Counterpunch now on Amazon.ca

I just ordered one too. Price is a bit high but better than high mark up buying from someone else. Unless you get lucky.

Msol 10-21-2018 08:08 PM

That’s hilarious, my Amazon.com order is arriving at my US mailbox tomorrow. He worked out to about $40 CAD after fees and whatever.

nuropa 10-21-2018 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Msol (Post 773910)
That’s hilarious, my Amazon.com order is arriving at my US mailbox tomorrow. He worked out to about $40 CAD after fees and whatever.

$24.99 + 10.47 to import from amazon.com, works to about $46.50 cad right now. but yeah, this should be $35 like the other exclusive deluxe.

alternatorfan 10-21-2018 08:52 PM

Too bad it sucks.
The tfcc one is way better.

Pascal 10-21-2018 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuropa (Post 773911)
$24.99 + 10.47 to import from amazon.com, works to about $46.50 cad right now. but yeah, this should be $35 like the other exclusive deluxe.

I did a simulation with .com and the total was 36.18 USD, so 47.41 CAD.

GotBot 10-21-2018 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternatorfan (Post 773912)
Too bad it sucks.

What? Why does it suck to you? Mine is missing a tire (which I think I have since sourced a replacment) and I love the Sideswioe/Sunstreaker mold but it is still not close to being better than this new one. It is way less animation accurate and the articulation isn't nearly as good, specifically as it relates to the limited shoulders and backwards hands. I like and wanted the tfcc one for years but glad now I never happened on the right time, plus I have that mold 3 times over as it is lol.

Anyway, the price is reasonable all things considered but 35 would have seemed more logical. I went the .com route and paid 40.89 CAD all in, shipped. Because of my tire issue, I got 5 USD back. So, in the end I paid about 34.50 CAD but there were extenuating circumstances.

Matrix_Holder 10-21-2018 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternatorfan (Post 773912)
Too bad it sucks.

Really? I hate that sunstreaker mold and his head is so tiny
I guess to each his own but ugh, it's my least favourite universe figure mold to date.

ConvoyGTR 10-22-2018 02:08 AM

Huh. I'll stick with the Takara version. Sure, I have to wait longer, but price will be about the same (if not a bit less) and IMO have a nicer shade of yellowy orange.

MilanX3 10-22-2018 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GotBot (Post 773914)
What? Why does it suck to you? Mine is missing a tire (which I think I have since sourced a replacment) and I love the Sideswioe/Sunstreaker mold but it is still not close to being better than this new one. It is way less animation accurate and the articulation isn't nearly as good, specifically as it relates to the limited shoulders and backwards hands. I like and wanted the tfcc one for years but glad now I never happened on the right time, plus I have that mold 3 times over as it is lol.

Anyway, the price is reasonable all things considered but 35 would have seemed more logical. I went the .com route and paid 40.89 CAD all in, shipped. Because of my tire issue, I got 5 USD back. So, in the end I paid about 34.50 CAD but there were extenuating circumstances.

I've seen on FB about your missing tire...you found a replacement in the end from another Punch/Counterpunch? Have you heard of anyone else with that problem? How was it resolved?