Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Transformers: The Last Knight Wins Zero Awards At The Golden Raspberry Awards 2018 (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=71807)

Super_Megatron 03-02-2018 11:52 PM

Transformers: The Last Knight Wins Zero Awards At The Golden Raspberry Awards 2018

http://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/u...ast-Knight.jpg

If there was any award a movie would rather lose, it’s the*Golden Raspberry Awards (Razzies for short). Even though*Transformers: The Last Knight received nominations for the most number of*Razzies during their 38th edition, the movie failed to “win” any one of them. As we predicted, we can thank The Emoji Movie for being the worst movie of 2017. Speaking of which, despite the fact that Sony’s Emoji Movie was on this year’s list of nominations, quite a lot of media outlets decided to point out Transformers: The Last Knight among the list of nominees. A quick Google search would » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers: The Last Knight Wins Zero Awards At The Golden Raspberry Awards 2018 appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

joshimus 03-03-2018 12:42 AM

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Wins Zero Awards At The Golden Raspberry Awards 201

As bad as TLK is, it's not THAT bad compared to several other far worse films. It certainly is my least favourite though.

Jove 03-03-2018 06:05 PM

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Wins Zero Awards At The Golden Raspberry Awards 201

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshimus (Post 754359)
As bad as TLK is, it's not THAT bad compared to several other far worse films. It certainly is my least favourite though.

Even worse than Revenge of the Fallen? That screenplay was completed during the writer's strike, wasn't it?

joshimus 03-03-2018 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jove (Post 754400)
Even worse than Revenge of the Fallen? That screenplay was completed during the writer's strike, wasn't it?

The way I watch movies are based on moments. If a movie has enough moments worth watching then I enjoy the film. ROTF still has one of the best scenes with Prime vs the Decepticons. The battle and score are, imo, on par with "You got the touch" scene for TF:TM when Prime takes on everyone. I compare it to that as an equal.
Honestly, TLK has less scenes I find interesting to watch. From how I watch movies, it's the weakest of the 5 films. I'll probably get flak for this but i'll take Sam or Cade anyday.

Dynamo.Dave 03-03-2018 10:00 PM

*flak cannon arming*

j/k. They have a certain charm, and TLK with Cogman is pretty good! I'm ok with the hard reboot though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshimus (Post 754413)
The way I watch movies are based on moments. If a movie has enough moments worth watching then I enjoy the film. ROTF still has one of the best scenes with Prime vs the Decepticons. The battle and score are, imo, on par with "You got the touch" scene for TF:TM when Prime takes on everyone. I compare it to that as an equal.
Honestly, TLK has less scenes I find interesting to watch. From how I watch movies, it's the weakest of the 5 films. I'll probably get flak for this but i'll take Sam or Cade anyday.