Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Fall of Cybertron Legends Wave 1 Released at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=45476)

Benzo 02-18-2013 07:41 PM

Transformers Fall of Cybertron Legends Wave 1 Released at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Transformer Generations Fall of Cybertron Legends Wave 1 have been released at Canadian retail and these two packs includes: Frenzy/Ratbat and Rumble/Ravage

Thanks to Autobot Strider, these were found at a Real Canadian Superstore in Manitoba.

To find these and other Transformers in your area, check out the Canadian Transformers Sightings Forum.

Tonestar 02-18-2013 07:59 PM

Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Legends Wave 1 Released at Canadian Retail

Excellent.....

Stapler 02-18-2013 09:03 PM

This is good to hear. I was getting worried that I missed have missed out on these waves of Generations figures while I was sick this past week. I should have known that I was overreacting and that they just haven't shown up yet. Silly me. :D

Pax52 02-18-2013 09:03 PM

How much we're they

Malwave 02-18-2013 09:46 PM

now once my TRU shifts the Megaforce toys around we can actuall STOCK Transformers merchandise that aren't PRID Bumblebee. :doh:

The7thParallel 02-18-2013 10:09 PM

I think TRU has given up.

Rodimus Prime1 02-18-2013 10:18 PM

Got mine today ........ :)

down_shift 02-19-2013 09:56 AM

Sa-weet

Scrapper6 02-19-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The7thParallel (Post 489830)
I think TRU has given up.

They'd better not! Aren't they still getting some store exclusives this year in the states? And I was still hoping they'd get in that Amazon G2 Bruticus.

If TRU completely abandons the Transformers Franchise for a short time, don't you worry, as soon as Target get's started and stocking our favorite brands at competitve prices they'll realize the folly of their ways.

chovner 02-19-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrapper6 (Post 489875)
They'd better not! Aren't they still getting some store exclusives this year in the states? And I was still hoping they'd get in that Amazon G2 Bruticus.

If TRU completely abandons the Transformers Franchise for a short time, don't you worry, as soon as Target get's started and stocking our favorite brands at competitve prices they'll realize the folly of their ways.

LOL... Hands down you have the longest posts of any other board member on this site... So many words...

I picked up the Ravage/Rumble set for $13 at RCSS (used $5 superbucks so they were even cheaper for me :))