Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TR Hardhead running change? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=65855)

Gunslinger 09-18-2016 07:43 PM

TR Hardhead running change?

1 Attachment(s)
I was at Walmart the other day and noticed that something was off with the Hardhead they had. They seem to have changed hi shun from green to transparent red. They didn't have anyone else so I'm not sure if they had similar changes...

wervenom 09-18-2016 07:58 PM

Re: TR Hardhead running change?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunslinger (Post 708198)
I was at Walmart the other day and noticed that something was off with the Hardhead they had. They seem to have changed hi shun from green to transparent red. They didn't have anyone else so I'm not sure if they had similar changes...

I don't think that's his gun. It's hard to tell from the pic but it looks like a "switch" to me

Xtreme987 09-18-2016 07:58 PM

Huh, ya got mine here still in package & yes your right as mine is green, however I got mine through toysrus.ca.

As to a reason why ... I'm not sure either. Maybe to add more variety of colour to him ?

Xtreme987 09-18-2016 08:09 PM

Hey Gunslinger did you get a look at the back of the package ? He should be holding his weapon on the back there. If it's green someone probably switched it then returned it. If it's red then it's definitely a variant of some sort.

wervenom 09-18-2016 08:12 PM

It doesn't even look like the same shape to be honest

Iron Moose 09-18-2016 08:13 PM

I saw this today. Someone replaced the weapon with a weapon from Energon Downshift.

There is someone who does this a lot at a WalMart and a TRU in Montreal. This, there were some old Toy Biz Marvel figures in Power Ranger and Marvel Legend packages, and some old Power Rangers in new PR packages.

Xtreme987 09-18-2016 08:16 PM

Yup Captain Douchebag strikes again. :argh:

predahank 09-18-2016 08:59 PM

dick move to get an extra hardhead gun

Longshot 09-18-2016 09:23 PM

Why would anyone need another Hardhead gun?

predahank 09-18-2016 09:29 PM

to mirror the g1 which double wields?