Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is this a KO MPM 4 Movie Masterpiece Optimus (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=70409)

kisaragi 10-08-2017 08:56 AM

Is this a KO MPM 4 Movie Masterpiece Optimus

4 Attachment(s)
Guys any help would be appreciated.. Working on a buy.. Seller sent these pics.. bottom of the one he's selling has the bar code to the right with authentic transformers logo to its right while all online pics have bar code at bottom left and authentic transformers logo at bottoms right. Plus the front shows only 8+ instead of ages 8+ like all online pics.. The online pics might be using US packaging. Is this a Canadian/multi lingual packaging this guy is selling.. Cause the back has English French and 2 other languages. Or could this be a KO

timcrook 10-08-2017 10:01 AM

Re: Is this a KO MPM 4 Movie Masterpiece Optimus

I don't think ko's come out so fast.

optimusb39 10-08-2017 10:51 AM

Quite likely it's Canadian packaging. I've s3n a lot of other items lately with multiple language descriptions on them. And considering this is a very recent item and already hard to find I'm going to assume it legit.
The only issue is whether it's scalp price or close to market value.

Scowly Prowl 10-08-2017 11:08 AM

+1 for Canadian packaging. The sticker on the bottom is a common finding for international/multilingual packaging, where they have to specify a Canadian office for the manufacturer. Unlikely a KO could have been put out so soon after an official release, but I guess anything is possible.

The price is a telling story. If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

CobraCommander 10-08-2017 11:11 AM

It looks like the one I got from FanExpo, the UPC is a sticker on top of the original UPC and the "Includes" information is also a large black sticker over the original. I.E. it looks legit.

EDIT: BTW it's available online at tru.ca at the moment.

kisaragi 10-08-2017 12:40 PM

Seller claims he's sold many and only has 2 left.. Price is too good that got me asking questions about KO.

Pascal 10-08-2017 02:15 PM

Canadian packaging, mine is identical, bought from TRU.

Gaming Turtle 10-09-2017 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kisaragi (Post 743377)
Guys any help would be appreciated.. Working on a buy.. Seller sent these pics.. bottom of the one he's selling has the bar code to the right with authentic transformers logo to its right while all online pics have bar code at bottom left and authentic transformers logo at bottoms right. Plus the front shows only 8+ instead of ages 8+ like all online pics.. The online pics might be using US packaging. Is this a Canadian/multi lingual packaging this guy is selling.. Cause the back has English French and 2 other languages. Or could this be a KO

Looks to be the same packaging I have from my Toysrus version. You should be good to go.

kisaragi 10-09-2017 10:44 PM

Thanks everyone for the replies.. Really helped