Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Toys R' Us exclusive Rampage Among the Ruins sighted at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=26151)

Cheers Ian 09-17-2010 12:11 PM

Transformers Toys R' Us exclusive Rampage Among the Ruins sighted at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to jacobot, we now know that the Toys R Us exclusive Rampage Among the Ruins from the Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons line is hitting stores. This 3 pack contains Bumblebee, Ravage and a Red Rampage It has been sighted at a Toys R Us in Ontario.

Find out what Transformers are being sighted in your area by checking out the Canadian Transformers Sightings Forum.

Dragon Knight 09-17-2010 03:42 PM

Re: Transformers Toys R' Us exclusive Rampage Among the Ruins sighted at Canadian Ret

Oh joy...more bumlbebees. :rolleyes:

jackalprime 09-17-2010 04:14 PM

Re: Transformers Toys R' Us exclusive Rampage Among the Ruins sighted at Canadian Ret

cant we have 1 release WITHOUT a bumbled-bee? and the ravage and rampage throw-in doesnt help. I mean, all of these characters were already released. I dont see any new colour schemes or mold changes. I dont get it.

Pascal 09-17-2010 05:55 PM

Call me crazy, but I want that Bumblebee (don't like the previous version with neon orange paint apps)...

TFtoys 09-17-2010 06:07 PM

See, that's what happened that fans did not raise our voice to against more Bumblebee,especial Cannon Bumblebee.:mad:

zeds 09-17-2010 06:40 PM

Man I am so fracking tired of seeing BB everywhere! Break that damn mould already.

pandaprime 09-17-2010 08:58 PM

3-packs are nice xmas gifts :)

Dragon Knight 09-17-2010 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeds (Post 276602)
Man I am so fracking tired of seeing BB everywhere! Break that damn mould already.

I'm surprised the mould hasn't been broken already from so many uses LOL

down_shift 09-18-2010 01:12 AM

I want that Ravage. It looks bad ass.

Also, congrats to Ian for making staff. Big ups!

Mighty_Galvatron 09-18-2010 11:40 AM

I can't tell no matter where I look, so can someone confirm if the Ravage in this set is different than any of his single-releases?