Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Star Wars Powered By Transformers Millennium Falcon Color Images (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=71493)

Super_Megatron 01-29-2018 12:20 PM

Star Wars Powered By Transformers Millennium Falcon Color Images

http://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/u...-Images-02.jpg

Following the Transformers Tie Advanced X1 Darth Vader*we finally have color images of the second installment in Takara’s*Star Wars Powered By Transformers line: The*Transformers Millennium Falcon. The images surfaced via TaoBao user?MOMO???.As it was rumored before, the*Millennium Falcon splits in 2 robots: Chewbacca and Han Solo. They come with the iconic Chewbacca’s bow and Han Solo’s blaster which are also part of the highly detailed vehicle mode. The set will include 2 mini-figures of the characters. These figures are sure a great improvement compared to the first Hasbro’s Star Wars Transformers Millennium Falcon in 2006. You can check » Continue Reading.

The post Star Wars Powered By Transformers Millennium Falcon Color Images appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

Pascal 01-29-2018 12:52 PM

Re: Star Wars Powered By Transformers Millennium Falcon Color Images

YES.

wervenom 01-29-2018 01:08 PM

NO lol. Didn't like the first ones from the entire line and don't want to go back down that road again

down_shift 01-29-2018 01:59 PM

I'm not getting any, but these really do look A LOT better than last time around.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 01-30-2018 12:17 PM

I really wish they'd go all-in with the Star Wars/Transformer crossover angle. Make an Optimus Prime that changes into a Blockade Runner, a Megatron that changes into a Star Destroyer, Seekers that change into TIE Fighters, a Bumblebee that changes into a landspeeder, Hot Rod as an X-Wing, etc.

down_shift 01-30-2018 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot (Post 752199)
I really wish they'd go all-in with the Star Wars/Transformer crossover angle. Make an Optimus Prime that changes into a Blockade Runner, a Megatron that changes into a Star Destroyer, Seekers that change into TIE Fighters, a Bumblebee that changes into a landspeeder, Hot Rod as an X-Wing, etc.

Agreed. I feel like it's a missed oppertunity.

canprime 01-30-2018 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by down_shift (Post 752200)
Agreed. I feel like it's a missed oppertunity.

Same here, but I also wish they had tried doing a crossover with GI Joe when the 25th/ME line was popular. Would have loved some HISS tanks, Rattlers, Skystrikers, etc. That transformed into Autobots and Decepticons.

joshimus 01-30-2018 03:43 PM

Looks better than before but easy pass.

Gatchatron 01-30-2018 04:34 PM

"Star Wars Transformers: When You Really Want Something Far Lesser Than The Sum Of Its Parts"

Nocturn 01-30-2018 05:16 PM

Precisely ^ oh well

Like I know Han Solo is more recognizable than Optimus Prime, but when did Han (or... anyone in Star Wars) EVER have a big ass mech suit?

Actually crossing over and having transformers characters take on Star Wars alt-modes, as suggested above, I feel, would be way more interesting. It would also give them a reason to be transformers, as opposed to now, where the philosophy seems to be "because we can, that's why".

As someone who's deeply into transformers, but only casually interested in Star Wars, I would be way more likely to buy a Star Destroyer/Megatron than Star Destroyer/Imperial Officer. The way it is now, I don't really feel like the core concept makes much sense, or is well justified in universe.

That being said - these do look a lot better than the old SWTF's