Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers voice actor Garry Chalk to attend TFcon 2011 (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31807)

TMIIWonkoNemises 05-30-2011 10:37 AM

Re: Transformers voice actor Garry Chalk to attend TFcon 2011

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mumps (Post 342104)
Well, to be fair, Calgary has an abnormally large population of Anime super-fangirls, who probably have never even watched something with Gary in it :p

That's just sad...I used to be one of those but I still know of Garry's name...though,to be fair,Beast Wars and ReBoot were the only prelay shows I watched aside from Anime back then :o

Cliffjumper69 05-30-2011 11:38 AM

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!! :clapping:

Mumps 05-30-2011 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMIIWonkoNemises (Post 342117)
That's just sad...I used to be one of those but I still know of Garry's name...though,to be fair,Beast Wars and ReBoot were the only prelay shows I watched aside from Anime back then :o

Well, any raging Fangirl who even aknowlegdes Western Animation as being cool is LEAGUES above any of the fangirls we got in my city, who can't watch anything that isn't animated in Japan...

But yes, Gary, can't wait to meet him again! Super-awesome guy, who definitely has huge respect for his fans.

Super_Megatron 05-30-2011 04:23 PM

All fans of Garry Chalk should check him out in AMC's The Killing as Lt. Michael Oakes.

TMIIWonkoNemises 05-30-2011 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mumps (Post 342177)
Well, any raging Fangirl who even aknowlegdes Western Animation as being cool is LEAGUES above any of the fangirls we got in my city, who can't watch anything that isn't animated in Japan...

But yes, Gary, can't wait to meet him again! Super-awesome guy, who definitely has huge respect for his fans.

Oh true,but it is Beast Wars that got me back on the Western animation after the supposed decline of Anime on YTV (I still watch some Anime now and then,but I seem to have grown to close to prelay and CG animation lately)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super_Megatron (Post 342222)
All fans of Garry Chalk should check him out in AMC's The Killing as Lt. Michael Oakes.

It's on my 'To See' list

Autovolt 127 05-30-2011 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super_Megatron (Post 342222)

I'l have to check that show out now.

I wish i was going to Botcon, *sigh* maybe next year.

Garry Chalk is my Optimus as i grew up with Beast Wars, Armada and Cybertron. He has such a amazing voice that just inspires good.

JLvatron 05-30-2011 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autovolt 127 (Post 342259)
Garry Chalk is my Optimus as i grew up with Beast Wars, Armada and Cybertron. He has such a amazing voice that just inspires good.

Very much! :)

Janitor 06-08-2011 10:13 PM

Just caught the latest Obscurus Lupa: Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., a movie that featuring none other than...Garry Chalk!

Enjoy!

Nomad 06-10-2011 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autovolt 127 (Post 342259)

Well, he was a lead guardian, after all. :)