Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Anime North 2012 Transfomers Panel (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=38695)

TMIIWonkoNemises 02-29-2012 02:57 PM

Anime North 2012 Transfomers Panel

Hey everyone,

It's that time of the year again.Anime North is just around the corner,which means a new Transformers Panel!

I just spoke to Ninjatron about it,and it's sad to say he won't be attending the convention this year.But don't fret fellow Con-goers,the Panel is still going on.

But I need your help on this.I would like to have four other panelists with me to make this happen.Anyone who's willing to volunteer is greatly appreciated. :)

Bruticus82 02-29-2012 09:20 PM

Re: Anime North 2012 Transfomers Panel

Three questions:

1. Do we need to know anything about transformers?

2. What's your least favourite fruit?

3. When/where is it?

Protoman 02-29-2012 10:00 PM

What will we cover?

Dragon Knight 02-29-2012 10:06 PM

I'll more then likely be going to Anime North this year myself, not sure if I'll have time for the pannel as I'll be focusing on autographs LOL.

But I think someone should show an episode or two of Prime in HD during the panel...might be fun to have an open room discussion about it.

Knockout 02-29-2012 10:52 PM

there is a TF panel at AN? Since when!? I've been attending since 2003 and I have yet to see that. When is it? Maybe I'll show up as Sunny

TMIIWonkoNemises 03-01-2012 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruticus82 (Post 412827)
Three questions:

1. Do we need to know anything about transformers?

Yes,it would help a lot if the panellists will have a general but very good knowledge about Transformers.If you specialize in a certain aspect of the franchise (Ie.G1,Beast Wars,etc.),that will be a great help.

Quote:

2. What's your least favourite fruit?

Um....apples

Quote:

3. When/where is it?

Location and dates are here: http://www.animenorth.com/live/index...=143&Itemid=66

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protoman (Post 412842)
What will we cover?

I generally wanted to do a discussion of sorts from the recent stuff and start from there.We will do Q & A and even discuss about certain topics as it was done for the past couple of years.

Right now,a lot of ideas are in my head.I will get back to you guys on it shortly for a more concrete idea.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon Knight (Post 412849)
I'll more then likely be going to Anime North this year myself, not sure if I'll have time for the pannel as I'll be focusing on autographs LOL.

But I think someone should show an episode or two of Prime in HD during the panel...might be fun to have an open room discussion about it.

It's really up to the Coordinators on what the day/time will be for the panel.

This is initially the idea I had in mind for the Panel,where it will be open discussion about anything TF.Ninjatron has done that for the past few years and it has yielded good discussions.For Prime Episodes,I may have to consult with the AN Staff about running the media.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knockout (Post 412866)
there is a TF panel at AN? Since when!? I've been attending since 2003 and I have yet to see that. When is it? Maybe I'll show up as Sunny

There has been for a few years.I have yet to figure out the date/time,but I would like to have my list of other panelists to have a more solid direction on where this panel will go.

I encourage TF cosplay in this panel too :)

UltraPrimal 03-05-2012 02:05 PM

I've been on the TF panel at AN the last couple years. I'll probably make a return assuming nothing conflicts with it work-wise.

Nomad 03-05-2012 02:45 PM

Dammit I wish I could go... :(

TMIIWonkoNemises 03-05-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltraPrimal (Post 414069)
I've been on the TF panel at AN the last couple years. I'll probably make a return assuming nothing conflicts with it work-wise.

Excellent.

Knockout 03-05-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltraPrimal (Post 414069)

Lol I my first job already knows to book it off for me. They are so used to me going every year. But I have to tell my second job tomorrow :/

EDIT: Told. Ready to go. I'll be heading to the hotel Thursday afternoon, staying to Monday afternoon :3