Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager Wave 2 Sighted at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=26085)

GMfan 09-14-2010 07:27 PM

Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager Wave 2 Sighted at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to a report from some guy named Code of Honor, this site has been informed that the second wave of Hunt for the Decepticons voyagers have been sighted at an Ontario Toys R' Us.

This new to this wave is Battle Blades Optimus Prime and Bonzaitron.

See where these Transformers are being sighted in your area by checking out the Canadian Transformers Sightings Forum

Nocturn 09-14-2010 07:35 PM

Re: Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager Wave 2 Sighted at Canadian Retail

Bonsaitron?

GMfan 09-14-2010 07:47 PM

Re: Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager Wave 2 Sighted at Canadian Retail

No

Nocturn 09-14-2010 09:08 PM

Banzaitron?

Super_Megatron 09-14-2010 09:11 PM

That's a lot of toys released this week Son.

GMfan 09-14-2010 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super_Megatron (Post 275656)
That's a lot of toys released this week Son.

Completionists gon be poor

Stapler 09-14-2010 09:41 PM

Banzai-tron looks so yummy! I'm really looking forward to finding him in stores.

TFtoys 09-14-2010 09:44 PM

Now I wish that they product Jetfire in Voyager figure to combine with Battle Blades Optimus Prime....
I don't even mind if they repaint the Jetfire Voyager figure to Plain White~ as long as no yellow....

Code of Honor 09-14-2010 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stapler (Post 275666)
Banzai-tron looks so yummy! I'm really looking forward to finding him in stores.

He looked really really good, made me kinda wish I didn't get Bludgeon.

jackalprime 09-14-2010 10:43 PM

There's gonna be a lot of rotf bludgeons in bonzaitron boxes in the near future... Mark my word.