Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   High Resolution Images of Upcoming Universe/25th Anniversary and Animated Figures (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=10811)

Super_Megatron 09-19-2008 08:50 AM

High Resolution Images of Upcoming Universe/25th Anniversary and Animated Figures

rid 09-19-2008 09:30 AM

Re: High Resolution Images of Upcoming Universe/25th Anniversary and Animated Figures

Again, just like TFA, they renamed Slag to Snarl! What's with that? What are they gonna call Snarl when he's released? Slag?

Bruticus82 09-19-2008 09:35 AM

Re: High Resolution Images of Upcoming Universe/25th Anniversary and Animated Figures

I'm getting me a Cyclonus!

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 09-19-2008 09:38 AM

So they're re-releasing Classics Starscream without rubsigns? Or is this the Henkei version?

And Cheetor still looks terrible. Neat beast mode, horrible robot mode.

JSon 09-19-2008 09:45 AM

Looks like Starscream has a somewhat improved paint scheme. I don't know if it's enough to warrant a second purchase though. Inferno looks awesome, Hound looks good, and Cyclonus is just amazing.

Nocturn 09-19-2008 09:49 AM

Wow, Cheetors definately a pass now...
Inferno and the legends look awesome!

chans formers 09-19-2008 10:04 AM

i want cyclonus and his target master,inferno ,hound,the minispies,and i think im going to have a helluva lot of extra snarls/slags from building a robotheroes sharkticon army!!!too bad they didnt release gnaw in 2 pacs.

astrana 09-19-2008 10:15 AM

inferno
cyclonus
hound
vector sigma
dlx starscream

must get lol

Pascal 09-19-2008 10:27 AM

Cyclonus
Hound
Cheetor
Inferno
Mini-spies
Blurr
Swindle

Lysist 09-19-2008 10:36 AM

TFA Swindle looks so very sweet! I really hope that they stick with the clear plastic for the arms and legs.

TFA Blurr also looks slick. Not sure if I will get him but it is a deluxe so it is not really a bank breaker

TFU Cyclonus is a must have. Is he a deluxe or a Voyager? I guess I now have an excuse to get Galvatron and Titanium Scourge

Oh and I must get Beachcomber!

Not sure how I feel about Inferno. Guess I will have to see more images. Is it just me or does hound look special needs? that face just looks....I have no idea.:eek: