Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Wal Mart Canada Rolls Back Star Wars Transformers (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=20871)

Code of Honor 02-03-2010 01:35 AM

Wal Mart Canada Rolls Back Star Wars Transformers

1 Attachment(s)
Wal Mart stores have lowered the price on the Star Wars Transformers toyline from $19.92 to $12.92.
Thanks to jacobot for posting.

onecoin 02-03-2010 01:38 AM

Re: Wal Mart Canada Rolls Back Star Wars Transformers

That's cheaper than 3500 yen.

UltraPrimal 02-03-2010 01:52 AM

Just the Star Wars crossovers? Not the Marvel ones too? Darn, I might pick up a Marvel TF, but don't really care about the Star Wars ones.

Network 02-03-2010 10:05 AM

i picked up the magna droid and clone commander rex. the magna droid is pretty neat. but rex leaves much to be desired. his legs won't stay on at mid thigh. at least his alt mode is pretty cool.

Pascal 02-03-2010 10:29 AM

I don't find the new molds that exciting... I'd like them to release something cool like the Death Star or the Millenium Falcon combiner. We're overdue.

Team Jetfire 02-03-2010 10:44 AM

Hmmm...not a bad deal for some of these. Hopfully the Battle droid will hit canada soon...

Uberman 02-10-2010 06:28 PM

I've decided that Crossovers, especially the Star Wars ones, are the crystal meth of Plastic Crack addiction. When you reallllly need a hit, they're fast and cheap and instantly gratifying, with a really quick crash leading to inevitable depression and self-loathing.

jourdo 02-10-2010 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uberman (Post 209210)
I've decided that Crossovers, especially the Star Wars ones, are the crystal meth of Plastic Crack addiction. When you reallllly need a hit, they're fast and cheap and instantly gratifying, with a really quick crash leading to inevitable depression and self-loathing.

Very accurate description. I still feel dirty for buying that Darth Vader way back when.

CBII 02-17-2010 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uberman (Post 209210)

Couldn't agree more. I like the line....just don't want to get bogged down with it.

I've been good so far. Only bought the Vader. However I've picked them up and put them back like a dozen times.

Robimus 02-17-2010 11:19 PM

I'm still thinking about the Magna Guard. It's the only one I'm considering right now.