Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Walmart Exclusive Revenge of the Fallen Legends Devastator Sighted at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=21138)

GMfan 02-10-2010 06:01 PM

Walmart Exclusive Revenge of the Fallen Legends Devastator Sighted at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Worrying Canadians, celebrate! The highly anticipated Walmart Exclusive Legends Revenge of the Fallen Devastator has been sighted at Canadian retail. Thanks go to Team Jetfire for making this sighting in Alberta with the go in rate of $34.97.

See where these, and other Transformers products, are being sighted in our Canadian Transformers Sightings forum.

crimbot 02-10-2010 06:03 PM

Re: Walmart Exclusive Revenge of the Fallen Legends Devastator Sighted at Canadian Re

YES!! YES!!! He made it here!!!

Benzo 02-10-2010 06:09 PM

Re: Walmart Exclusive Revenge of the Fallen Legends Devastator Sighted at Canadian Re

sweet!

CobraCommander 02-10-2010 06:09 PM

Thank the maker!

Stapler 02-10-2010 06:14 PM

Great news! I'm looking forward to getting this guy.

tusko 02-10-2010 06:27 PM

The price seems reasonable. 7 Legends for $35.

Evan 02-10-2010 06:30 PM

To Walmart!

Mighty_Galvatron 02-10-2010 06:34 PM

I'm not paying all those bones for the Takara version.

I have made a decision. I will buy 2 of these sets in store (sorry everyone, but I rarely buy more than one of any figure). I will use one set to be my first recolour project. I will make him green and purple...and who knows what else muahahahahahahhahahaa.

renegade_decepticon 02-10-2010 07:20 PM

WALMART!!!!! i have come for the devastator set...... hehehehe

Thank the matrix it has really come to canada WOOT! :D

Delta-Raven 02-10-2010 07:35 PM

YES!

Dinobot Swoop 02-10-2010 07:37 PM

Sweet mercy! And he's not horrendously overpriced as I thought he'd be, too. Great deal! :D

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 02-10-2010 08:03 PM

Wow. That's actually less that an equal number of equivalently-sized individual figures would be. That's pretty rare on this side of the border.

racerguy76 02-10-2010 08:11 PM

I'm so happy, another couple of months and I would have had to open my takara ones.

Team Jetfire 02-10-2010 08:11 PM

Thanks to Reitzey for the origional sighting...I just ran with it...

The box in surprisingly small, but is completly different that everything else that we have seen from ROTF line.

Cheers Ian 02-10-2010 09:08 PM

Nice!

I was expecting him to be priced much higher.

I might actually pick him up now.

Cheers!
-Ian

Dragon Knight 02-10-2010 09:36 PM

Wonder if anyone will buy the big 100$ Devastator after getting this?

Paradigm-Shift Prime 02-10-2010 10:22 PM

Glad he made it here.

Evan 02-10-2010 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon Knight (Post 209254)
Wonder if anyone will buy the big 100$ Devastator after getting this?

I know people that have, but bought them for someone younger. I still want a big Devastator, but not sure I want to spend that much.

Team Jetfire 02-10-2010 10:28 PM

I lied about the price. It was actually 34.92 :)

pandaprime 02-10-2010 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delta-Raven (Post 209228)
YES!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team Jetfire (Post 209261)
I lied about the price. It was actually 34.92 :)

I'm lovin' it! :) :p :D

Animelee 02-10-2010 11:03 PM

Holy Mackerel!

shockwing 02-10-2010 11:35 PM

if any body sights it in the durham area, contact me. plez and thank u!:D

GMfan 02-10-2010 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team Jetfire (Post 209238)
Thanks to Reitzey for the origional sighting...I just ran with it...

The box in surprisingly small, but is completly different that everything else that we have seen from ROTF line.

I'm horrible that way and credit the people that bring it to my attention.

Sideswipe 02-11-2010 12:00 AM

WIN!

WIN!!!

WIN!!!!!!

me!!! 02-11-2010 12:17 AM

OH MY God!! hE's OUT?? YEAH!! does anybody know when it will be out here in saska... nevermind

GMfan 02-11-2010 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by me!!! (Post 209301)
OH MY God!! hE's OUT?? YEAH!! does anybody know when it will be out here in saska... nevermind

Tomorrow.....

What? Worked last time....

UltraPrimal 02-11-2010 12:40 AM

I think I'll wait and see if they release the G1 colored version of here. You know they will.

Evan 02-11-2010 12:48 AM

They better! I want both. They can fight over who is better.

pandaprime 02-11-2010 12:50 AM

FYI

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z_Unit (Post 209319)
Just got back from Lougheed WM, still plenty of Legends Devastator left. .... Weird thing is, only 1 out of 10 had its face painted silver. The rest had tiny dashes of silver on the gray face or they were just plain gray. I guess it's not that big of a deal but I look through them all and got the 2 with the most silver....

Mighty_Galvatron 02-11-2010 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltraPrimal (Post 209318)
I think I'll wait and see if they release the G1 colored version of here. You know they will.

I'm hoping.

...should be any day now for this Devy. There was another figure that came out there a while back and then came out here a mere days later. Might have been MP Skywarp or that purple Animated Shockwave I don't remember anymore. Any day now...3 more minutes 'till the next day!

SleeplessKnight 02-11-2010 03:21 AM

Sweet!

I'm totally kicking myself for buying the Japanese one a few weeks ago.

Maybe now I can buy someone's empty box off of them so I can display my Japanese Devastator without having to clean a gazillion robot parts! lol

pulsedragon20 02-11-2010 03:27 AM

YES, it's in Canada!!!

Rogue_Optimus 02-11-2010 04:41 AM

Now who's gonna order up the wrecking ball upgrade?

GMfan 02-11-2010 08:57 AM

Everyone

BeeBoy29 02-11-2010 11:29 AM

yessss!

Goaliebot 02-11-2010 12:29 PM

Sweet! And at a good/fair price to boot!

Alexander Quinn 02-11-2010 03:47 PM

I'm really excited by this news! An exclusive figure...at a reasonable price. Wonders never cease! This guy takes second priorety on my 'to buy' list. Still looking for Voyager Long Haul, sigh...

Mumps 02-11-2010 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 209498)
I'm really excited by this news! An exclusive figure...at a reasonable price. Wonders never cease! This guy takes second priorety on my 'to buy' list. Still looking for Voyager Long Haul, sigh...

Teleport yourself over here, I saw both toys in the same store today :eek:

pandaprime 02-12-2010 12:45 AM

so is the face supposed to be painted silver or not? :confused:

shockwing 02-12-2010 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 209498)

yeah, i have seen him at the Canadian toysrus site