Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Transformers HftD Figures Found at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=25101)

chroma23 08-08-2010 12:49 AM

Re: New Transformers HftD Figures Found at Canadian Retail

how much are the human alliance selling for?
________
Chevrolet s-10 specifications

zeds 08-08-2010 08:32 AM

$49.99 at TRU unless they price dropped them. $39.92 at Walmart.

Scrapper6 08-08-2010 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBII (Post 260877)
That's just flat out bad.

Jazz will be nice to see though.

Meh for the rest...especially ratchet. How many times are they going to repaint the same mold already?

Autobot Ratchet
Rescue Ratchet
Premium Ratchet
Desert Tracker Ratchet
Night Ops Ratchet

That's five times... nope, guess that's still not enough. Unlike Ironhide they didn't even bother remolding him. *SIGH* One is plenty with this mold, nobody needs to own more than one, except... Night Ops Ratchet is tempting if only because of the unusual (READ NOT GREEN) paint scheme.

razin 08-08-2010 08:55 AM

Whats Seaspray going for?

Pascal 08-08-2010 09:00 AM

Is Sam just repainted or remolded as well? The sleeves look different, but the picture is small...

The 12th Prime 08-08-2010 03:17 PM

I have to agree with the overkill on repainting poor Ratchet, I love the figure and I got the Rescue Ratchet because I was not a fan of the green. That's the only reason I am thankful for repaints of any kind other wise I don't buy too many unless it's a really compelling character. If you don't like the paint of a particular character you have the option of getting a different one, if you like the alternative. That's why I got Sonar, Premium Movie Megs, Premium Jazz, Premium Ironhide, Premium Bumblee and Premium Blackout.

Pascal 08-09-2010 12:01 AM

Human Alliance figures are still $15 at my local Wal-Mart... They had 3 Mudflaps 2 days ago. I wonder if Jazz will magically show up at that price too...

GMfan 08-09-2010 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 261177)
Human Alliance figures are still $15 at my local Wal-Mart... They had 3 Mudflaps 2 days ago. I wonder if Jazz will magically show up at that price too...

He's been showing up here at WM but at $39.99 so it's doubtful, it's a different code then the ROTF human alliance figures I'm guessing.

JLvatron 08-09-2010 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razin (Post 260928)
Whats Seaspray going for?

Zellers in Quebec seemed to have scanning issues, arising in some people waiting patiently for a long time for the cashier to price him LOW!

After he was spotted last week, my experience came to waiting 25 minutes after he didn't scan, then finally getting a price of $41.67 and them offering him to me for $14.99 for my long wait.

razin 08-09-2010 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLvatron (Post 261214)
Zellers in Quebec seemed to have scanning issues, arising in some people waiting patiently for a long time for the cashier to price him LOW!

After he was spotted last week, my experience came to waiting 25 minutes after he didn't scan, then finally getting a price of $41.67 and them offering him to me for $14.99 for my long wait.

My guess is he's 29.99 regular as the TRU sales seems to have him around the 22.5 mark.