Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   My 4-yr old daughter likes Arcee (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=33246)

Big Filipino 07-19-2011 11:17 AM

My 4-yr old daughter likes Arcee

So I had a proud daddy moment last night. My 4-yr old daughter, out of no where, said she likes Arcee. I didn't even know she knew who she was. It put a big smile on my face and I told her I'd get her one. I think I'll get her the Target excl DOTM Arcee. At least that one is really really pink.

Both her and my 2.5yr old son can easily identify Bumblebee and Optimus which is not surprising. I've already begun construction of a TF mobile for my 4-month old. JK.

Any other parents out there have similar moments?

sarmick01 07-19-2011 11:23 AM

Re: My 4-yr old daughter likes Arcee

Yes, my 4 yr old Daughter loves Bumblebee. I bought the 3-pack from Walmart, kept the Rodimus, she took the Bee, and my 7 yr old son took Soundwave. My daughter also likes the minicons cause they're her size.

Robimus 07-19-2011 11:48 AM

My daughter is now 8 and she really enjoys all things Transformers. She has her own collection of animal Transformers and her favorite is Ravage.

She never really picked up my other hobbies like Star Wars, Baseball and Wrestling though.

We just watched Headmasters and she really took to Sixshot, who of course plays something of an anti-hero in that series. She loved that he was a Decepticon who wasn't that bad.

Pascal 07-19-2011 04:33 PM

My 2 yr old daugther is into Bumblebee right now. She can also recognize any Optimus figure presented to her.

Akroyer 07-19-2011 04:45 PM

My 8 year old daughter has been a fan of Bumblebee for awhile. And she knows Arcee (TFA) as well as Skids and Mudflap. She can identify most of the big ones like Prime, Megatron and Starscream too.

And she is a wrestling fan too.. Kofi and Big Show all the way..

razin 07-19-2011 04:50 PM

My son has been a TF fan since he was 3 (now 5). He has the entire NA TFA set (minus repaints). His fav's are TFA Bulkhead, Arcee, Blurr and Prowl. He watches all the series repeatedly (G1, TFA, Prime, Unicron Trilogy)

Autovolt 127 07-19-2011 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Filipino (Post 356505)
So I had a proud daddy moment last night. My 4-yr old daughter, out of no where, said she likes Arcee. I didn't even know she knew who she was. It put a big smile on my face and I told her I'd get her one. I think I'll get her the Target excl DOTM Arcee. At least that one is really really pink.

Both her and my 2.5yr old son can easily identify Bumblebee and Optimus which is not surprising. I've already begun construction of a TF mobile for my 4-month old. JK.

Any other parents out there have similar moments?

The Target DOTM Arcee' s terrible figure, Get her the Prime Arcee. I think that's the version she'll like more.

Big Filipino 07-19-2011 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autovolt 127 (Post 356615)
The Target DOTM Arcee' s terrible figure, Get her the Prime Arcee. I think that's the version she'll like more.

If the Prime Arcee was available right now I probably would but Prime toys aren't due until the fall.

jjwankenobi 07-19-2011 05:04 PM

My 4 year old son's taste in Transformers (and toys for that matter) is very similar to my own. When he knows what he likes he sticks with it.

Of all the G1 TFs he has access to he always wants G1 Soundwave (Classics re-issue with the Soundblaster double capacity door and Orangebeak). He says Ravage and the baby jaguar from Go Diego Go! are related.

Nowadays he's more into my STAR WARS collection. He's been "flying" our POTF2 Snowspeeder around the house with Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper disguise in the pilot's seat and a Sandtrooper in the rear gunner's seat.

chans formers 07-19-2011 08:16 PM

my 19 month old little girl won't take a bath without gravity botz stealth bumblebee.

the tru give away freebie bag thing i use as a traveling diaper bag is routinely ransacked and dragged around the house by her,mostly because it has bb on it.