Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Megatron75 (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=49829)

PrimeCron 10-05-2013 11:57 AM

Megatron75

I had the pleasure of meeting this new member this morning...He messaged me via kijiji last night for a figure of interest and turns out that he registered on the board last night...Great communication throughout the whole transaction, very easy and convenient to meet. We chatted for awhile...If this member pms you, help him out, you won't be disappointed meeting him...Thank you for the transaction and enjoy the figure...

vf1 10-08-2013 08:48 PM

Re: Megatron75

I met Megatron75 in the GTA and sold him a Masterpiece Transformer. He was a pleasure to deal with, courteous, excellent communication and very friendly. Highly recommended.

j_logik 12-19-2013 08:15 PM

I met Megatron75 this week for the 2nd of two outstanding transactions. The first was for a MISB Takara bookstyle G1 Soundwave and he paid immediately and provided outstanding communication as well as being very prompt for our meet-up. He was a true pleasure to chat with and a real TF fan.

The second transaction was for an eHobby Jazz and it was more of the same, prompt, a pleasure to talk to and of course payment was immediate.

It's Cybertron.ca members and TF fans like this that really make the fandom worth being a part of.

Make deals with him, with 100% confidence!!

faustx 02-28-2014 03:41 PM

Had an excellent couple of transactions with Mark via Cybertron.ca and ShelfLife.net. Everything was smooth, professional and relaxed. A great buyer for sure.

Bruticus 03-10-2014 02:24 PM

Completed a transaction with Megatron75 and all went well. Perfect transaction and A+++ person to deal with. We would gladly assist him out again.

chovner 05-03-2014 03:02 AM

Sold him a figure, he paid quickly and communicated very well. Recommended buyer.

vf1 06-16-2014 08:54 PM

I met Megatron75 in the GTA and sold him a Transformers toy. As always, he was a pleasure to deal with, courteous, excellent communication and very friendly. Highly recommended.

raiden0226 06-26-2014 09:08 PM

what a professional. Great communication, extremely forward in what he wants or doesn't want, no surprises and prompt payment. Doesn't waffle either.

Wish he'd buy more stuff from me.

Leozak 12-10-2014 12:34 AM

Absolute pleasure to deal with. I look forward to the next time! Take care until then.

alternatorfan 01-16-2015 08:14 PM

A pleasure to deal with
Paid promptly
Would not hesitate to do more transactions with him!