Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hasbro Customer Care Gamble (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=70702)

Mikformer 11-08-2017 08:32 PM

Hasbro Customer Care Gamble

Back in august i sent my leader class titans return transformer to Hasbro due to defective/broken joints.

The response is that they do not have any stock of replacement titans returns line. And they are waiting for stock.

Today, I got a response saying they are unable to order from the Transformers product line and will be sending me something of greater value from another product line.

ANOTHER PRODUCT LINE?! W-T-F?
I can only guess at what it could be.
A Nerf blaster?
Playdoh?
My Little Pony box set?
Tickleme Robo Elmo?
Furby?

I'd rather get my figure back or a coupon for $60 off.

predahank 11-08-2017 08:35 PM

Re: Hasbro Customer Care Gamble

maybe they mean from another transformers line. maybe you'll get a trypticon or a leader from potp line

theoneyouknowleast 11-08-2017 09:23 PM

This sounds like a fun guessing game. My energon is on 1500 nerf dart but no blaster!

Mega Truck 11-08-2017 09:33 PM

Total hope you get My Little Pony !!! That'd be awesome !! They'll give you something TF for sure. Stay positive. But seriously, if you get MLP, I'll die laughing

joelones 11-08-2017 10:07 PM

Happened to me with a CW set missing some wheels. They ended up sending me whatever they had in stock, in this case some rescue bots...

Yonoid 11-08-2017 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joelones (Post 745941)
Happened to me with a CW set missing some wheels. They ended up sending me whatever they had in stock, in this case some rescue bots...

Ouch. I had a defective rescuebot boat set and they didn’t carry it anymore. So I asked for tr line and they sent me to random deluxes.

If you have defects you can return them to the store. I never had an issue with Walmart or tru

Nocturn 11-09-2017 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yonoid (Post 745943)
If you have defects you can return them to the store. I never had an issue with Walmart or tru

+1. Walk up to service desk, tell them it's broken, I get a new one and leave

Tekkamanraiden 11-09-2017 09:29 AM

I agree with Yonoid and Nocturn they are very easy to deal with.

Out of curiosity which leader class figure is it?

Mikformer 11-09-2017 11:40 AM

Powermaster Optimus, it had a broken plastic hip joint.
It was MISB from early in the year until I decided to open it and found it was broken. So I cannot exchange it to the store since it was not carried anymore and it was past the return date.

I was expecting a sixshot, skyshadow or an overlord with the crazy delay. I would have been fine with any of those.

I cannot believe that hasbro themselves does not have any stock in titans return, they are not THAT scarce.

Yonoid 11-09-2017 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikformer (Post 745968)
Powermaster Optimus, it had a broken plastic hip joint.
It was MISB from early in the year until I decided to open it and found it was broken. So I cannot exchange it to the store since it was not carried anymore and it was past the return date.

I was expecting a sixshot, skyshadow or an overlord with the crazy delay. I would have been fine with any of those.

I cannot believe that hasbro themselves does not have any stock in titans return, they are not THAT scarce.

when i spoke to them two weeks ago for a tlk crosshairs issue, they said there were no tlk deluxe in stock. like really??