Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Power of the Primes Wave 2 Deluxe Figures Released in Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=72072)

Ultra Maverick 03-30-2018 06:48 PM

Power of the Primes Wave 2 Deluxe Figures Released in Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Holy Good Friday!
Thanks to MECHADOOM we have a confirmed sighting of the second wave of Deluxe figures from Power of the Primes.

This latest wave of figures includes:
Moonracer
Sludge
Snarl
Black wing
& Rippersnapper

These figures were spotted in a Toronto area Walmart.

Happy Holidays and Happy Hunting all!

GotBot 03-30-2018 09:19 PM

Re: Power of the Primes Wave 2 Deluxe Figures Released in Canadian Retail

Alleluia! A holiday miracle. I wonder if we win for last place on earth to get these,lol?

Xtreme987 03-30-2018 11:50 PM

About friggin' time these hit Canada. Only been 3 months Hasbro. :rolleyes: :rant: :argh:

Longshot 03-31-2018 07:53 AM

Alright! Volcanicus here I come!

Ultra Maverick 03-31-2018 03:13 PM

There’s also been a sighting in Kitchener, ON

Alexander Quinn 03-31-2018 04:07 PM

Nothing in Barrie. Sigh. Need Snarl to fulfill my robo Stegasaurus love.

Matrix_Holder 03-31-2018 04:32 PM

Burlington Walmart on brant has the deluxes and voyagers plus the helicopter for battle trap.
I grabbed the only moonracer.

MapleMegatron 03-31-2018 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GotBot (Post 756464)
Alleluia! A holiday miracle. I wonder if we win for last place on earth to get these,lol?

These toys have only been released in a few areas. We got them on time, especially since these were meant to be on shelves in April (and late march, which is what happened here).

The US gets stuff early all the time, but then they always end up skipping the last waves. Most americans never saw TR windblade or twintwist in a store and are stuck going to e-bay. I preffer being in canada, where we get everything and at the time we are supposed to get it.

MilanX3 04-01-2018 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder (Post 756527)
Burlington Walmart on brant has the deluxes and voyagers plus the helicopter for battle trap.
I grabbed the only moonracer.

First sighting of Wave 2 PotP Voyagers at Walmart?? :)

GotBot 04-01-2018 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MapleMegatron (Post 756546)
These toys have only been released in a few areas. We got them on time, especially since these were meant to be on shelves in April (and late march, which is what happened here).

The US gets stuff early all the time, but then they always end up skipping the last waves. Most americans never saw TR windblade or twintwist in a store and are stuck going to e-bay. I preffer being in canada, where we get everything and at the time we are supposed to get it.

I dunno man, every time I have looked at Twitter, Instagram and the various Facebook groups, I have seen people with these for weeks or months by now. It all started with, I think, Singapore before the new year. You are right though, technically we are getting them on time. It just feels like the last since so many places had them so very early.

I cannot agree though about us getting everything, nor on time. At least not everywhere, around here, we never first nor last saw Voyager Brainstorm, Arcee, Chromia, or any of the last wave of Combiner Wars deluxes nor most recently Ramhorn. As for on time, I was nine months after release seeing Skywarp or Shrapnel, who showed up at Target of all places, it was another 2 months after that before they appeared anywhere else here. It still smarts missing Ramhorn, the ONE titan master I was actually in for.