Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   TFcon 2009 Exclusive Powered Commander Testshot Images (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=14525)

Super_Megatron 03-31-2009 07:09 PM

TFcon 2009 Exclusive Powered Commander Testshot Images

1 Attachment(s)
The TFcon website has been updated with a gallery of the TFcon 2009 exclusive Powered Commander testshot which gives us the first look at the shoulder cannons and energon case add-ons.

There are only 500 pieces of this set made for the show so if you want to reserve it for yourself please pre-register for TFcon 2009 soon as the deadline is April 3rd. The convention is April 25th and 26th in Toronto.

Echotransformer 03-31-2009 07:26 PM

Re: TFcon 2009 Exclusive Powered Commander Testshot Images

This is excellent, excellent work. The way they gracefully integrated the Classics/Henkei Prime look and stripes into the trailer, the missiles, the bright yellow highlights--magnificent!!!

Makes me proud to be a Canadian Transformers Fan! I can't wait to pick my pre-order at the show...so stoked after seeing these updated images.

Protoman 03-31-2009 08:16 PM

That TAKE Botcon.

onecoin 03-31-2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protoman (Post 121200)
That TAKE Botcon.

I DRINK you've had too much to THINK.

Wheelie 03-31-2009 08:48 PM

I am soo lucky to get such an AMAZING EXCLUSIVE for my first con that I will be attending (and I'm glad it's TFCon)! Thank you to everyone at TFCon for stompin' BotCon ASS in exclusivity items.

Articuplex 03-31-2009 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echotransformer (Post 121187)
This is excellent, excellent work. The way they gracefully integrated the Classics/Henkei Prime look and stripes into the trailer, the missiles, the bright yellow highlights--magnificent!!!

Makes me proud to be a Canadian Transformers Fan! I can't wait to pick my pre-order at the show...so stoked after seeing these updated images.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MotoMaster (Post 121212)
I am soo lucky to get such an AMAZING EXCLUSIVE for my first con that I will be attending (and I'm glad it's TFCon)! Thank you to everyone at TFCon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protoman (Post 121200)
That TAKE Botcon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by onecoin (Post 121203)

Nuff Said!! Awesome guys!! JUST AWESOME!

Stapler 04-01-2009 12:20 AM

I'm really sad that I'm going to have to pass on this one. I really want it but I won't be going to the con and doubt that I'd ever be able to afford one on the secondary market. Sigh... I'll just have to continue dreaming for a fansproject Powermaster Prime upgrade set...

Protoman 04-01-2009 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onecoin (Post 121203)

If you knew what happend with TFcon the weekend that just passed, you would understand (see latest podcast in social group):cool:

Pascal 04-01-2009 10:12 AM

Is the red on Henkei Convoy darker than the one on Classics Prime? I'm warming up more and more to that Powered Convoy, I want to make sure the colors of the trailer would match perfectly Convoy's...

JSon 04-01-2009 10:17 AM

I can't hold back anymore, I want it. Now who wants to bring me one back? :D