Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Revenge of the Fallen Fast Action Battlers Wave 4 Sighted in Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18230)

GMfan 08-31-2009 03:43 PM

Revenge of the Fallen Fast Action Battlers Wave 4 Sighted in Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Reports have come in from markerguru that the fourth wave of Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Fast Action Battlers being sighted in Canadian retail. This wave has been found at an Ontario Wal-mart.

This wave contains Missile Blast Skids, Sand Attack Bumblebee, and Missile Assault Grindor

See these and other Transformers being sighted in our Canadian Transformers Sightings forum.

jacobot 08-31-2009 03:46 PM

Re: Revenge of the Fallen Fast Action Battlers Wave 4 Sighted in Canadian Retail

Where are the reports in the Sightings thread?...Where did you see them?

GMfan 08-31-2009 03:47 PM

Re: Revenge of the Fallen Fast Action Battlers Wave 4 Sighted in Canadian Retail

Top men

markerguru 08-31-2009 03:58 PM

i saw them at the wal-mart at highway7 and airport in brampton.

GMfan 08-31-2009 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobot (Post 167202)
Where are the reports in the Sightings thread?...Where did you see them?

Who said I did?

:eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by markerguru (Post 167208)
i saw them at the wal-mart at highway7 and airport in brampton.

HE saw them

StarwarsTF 08-31-2009 04:44 PM

How dare he go to a Walmart and have a sighting!!! LOL Hey where's my purple/black Starscream, I asked you for Guru? LOL

jacobot 08-31-2009 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMfan101 (Post 167201)
Reports have come in from markerguru that the fourth wave of Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Fast Action Battlers being sighted in Canadian retail. This wave has been found at an Ontario Wal-mart.

How many reports did he make? Any pics? No pics doesn't exist...as you say ;)

markerguru 08-31-2009 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobot (Post 167248)

well if you want to buy me a camera phone, then i'll be more then happy to make pics. but if the word of someone who works for idw and has done work for hasbro isn't good enough for you, well i guess nothing will be.

GMfan 08-31-2009 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobot (Post 167248)

I take the word of friends over lack of pics from strangers any day of the week. I'm pretty sure you're a reliable source by this point too

Quote:

Originally Posted by markerguru (Post 167273)
well if you want to buy me a camera phone, then i'll be more then happy to make pics. but if the word of someone who works for idw and has done work for hasbro isn't good enough for you, well i guess nothing will be.

lol he's...the bessst

generalblast 08-31-2009 08:41 PM

Not really cool sighting since I don't collect FAB's anymore. I never even collected any FAB's, other than BB, so Big pass on these.;)

Happy Hunting for those waiting for these. :D