Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Kingdom Wave 1 Core Class, Deluxes, and Voyagers released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=81587)

Decepticon Army 12-22-2020 10:27 AM

Transformers Kingdom Wave 1 Core Class, Deluxes, and Voyagers released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to Cybertron.ca members Echotransformer and UsernamePrime for letting us know that Transformers Kingdom Wave 1 Core Class, Deluxes, and Voyagers have been released in Canada.

The initial sighting was made at a Walmart in Ontario.

Share your sightings in the Canadian Transformers Sightings forum.

ssjgoku22 12-22-2020 01:39 PM

Re: Transformers Kingdom Wave 1 Deluxes and Voyagers released in Canada

Already? Damn Hasbro, give us a break...

CyberDragon10K 12-22-2020 02:15 PM

At least this means I can pine for Cyclonus instead of the Seeker two-pack now.

imfallenangel 12-22-2020 02:26 PM

Got Blackarachnia, but Cyclonus was long gone by the time I got there, looks like the scalpers hit the store first.

I wasn't going to get Warpath, but I drove too far to just get one figure.

And while I wasn't that interested in him, he does look better in person, but he's going to get wrapped by my wife.

:-p

UsernamePrime 12-22-2020 02:27 PM

There was no wave 1 er in dec 2019 in canada. Crosshairs and Spinister were the Dec-Jan xmas releases, feb/march 2020 was when preorders went out and stores had them.

Cyclonus is a great figure, prolly the best of the lot. not buying beasts so im glad my hunt is over till TRU gets Thrust and amazon gets us some gawt dang coneheads already

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 12-22-2020 02:36 PM

Hopefully there'll be some stock when lockdown ends in January.

Pascal 12-22-2020 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UsernamePrime (Post 827374)
There was no wave 1 er in dec 2019 in canada.

Cyberverse Deluxes Wave 1 got released right before Christmas. In 2018, we got Siege wave 1 (Deluxes), in 2017, POTP wave 1 (Leaders).

TriBlurr 12-22-2020 03:33 PM

Siege cannibalized a wave of Earthrise for its wave 5. So we got that at Xmas last year instead of wave 1 of Earthrise.

Anyway. Yaaay Kingdom. Anyone got UPC codes for them. Or is stocktrack still a no go.

Cheers!

Brian12 12-22-2020 04:54 PM

This is very very exciting, makes me remember seein Power of the Primes wave 1 at my TRU on Christmas Eve years ago.

I gotta ask, are the deluxes still 30$ or are they now 33$ as listed on some sites?

imfallenangel 12-22-2020 05:18 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian12 (Post 827389)
This is very very exciting, makes me remember seein Power of the Primes wave 1 at my TRU on Christmas Eve years ago.

I gotta ask, are the deluxes still 30$ or are they now 33$ as listed on some sites?

So far the Netflix and these Kingdom were at 29.99$ at Walmart... let's hope they stick...

Edit: Got my Cyclonus from another store...

justprime 12-22-2020 05:31 PM

Too little to late heres hoping for new year stock

ssjgoku22 12-22-2020 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 827372)
What do you mean already? Toys from the new series are always out right before Christmas. It's nothing new.

Eb Games preorders say January. A lot of retailers said next year too. So yeah, kind of a surprise. Guess if you like crappy distribution, you can try Walmart.

Matrix_Holder 12-22-2020 07:22 PM

Diamond comics have the lot of wave 1 kingdom figs as shipping to comic shops this week so ebgames might get them in tomorrow on new comic book day.

Brian12 12-22-2020 07:41 PM

I got another question about the availability of it at Walmart, is it more plentiful than the Netflix stuff? Like more copies of each figure?

Ngl every time I think about how WM just stocks 2 of every Netflix figure it kinda discourages me from goin out for em because of course they're gonna be gone in no time -_-

Grayfox 12-22-2020 11:30 PM

What if that's it for the Netflix figures and WalMart moves on with Kingdom? :P

canprime 12-22-2020 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian12 (Post 827405)
I got another question about the availability of it at Walmart, is it more plentiful than the Netflix stuff? Like more copies of each figure?

Ngl every time I think about how WM just stocks 2 of every Netflix figure it kinda discourages me from goin out for em because of course they're gonna be gone in no time -_-

Kingdom wave 1 will be like every other mainline wave 1. You will not have any trouble finding them on shelves (at every retailer) over the next 4-6 months. Even longer if Siege is any example to go by.

There will be the inevitable scarcity of the initial cases, and the mad rush to get them first/scalp them. However once that dies down it should be fairly easy to get what you want.

canprime 12-22-2020 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grayfox (Post 827420)
What if that's it for the Netflix figures and WalMart moves on with Kingdom? :P

Then that's it, end of story.

The Netflix stuff is exclusive to Walmart so there won't be as much made as regular releases. The first Netflix line sold out fairly quickly for the desired characters, but the Hounds, Chromias, etc. Stuck around for a good bit.

I imagine the same willl happen with Red Alert, Wheeljack and Impactor, specifically this time. The rest may be gone quickly.

Pascal 12-23-2020 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 827409)
Half the people on here were talking about preordering from them when preorders were available. Why are we arguing about this?

Because as far as non-exclusive toys are concerned, what EB Games says is meaningless. People rushing to preorder mainline stuff that will readily be available everywhere for months will always be a mystery to me.

Dark Rage 12-23-2020 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian12 (Post 827405)

Netflix are Walmart exclusives, Kingdom is the next main toy line after Earthrise, and are general release at TRU and other merchants, should be easier to find, unless there's a really popular character in a wave.

TriBlurr 12-23-2020 05:22 AM

I preorder from EB to save a couple dollars with my platinum card. Pre-ordering just garuntees they get it in for me at all.

Yonoid 12-23-2020 10:16 AM

Eb just charged my card for a cyclonus preorder and I can no longer cancel the order. Assuming it will ship soon.....

I rarely pre order figures, however EB has the voyagers for $40 and my understanding the price for voyager was increasing to $45.

The7thParallel 12-23-2020 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yonoid (Post 827448)
Eb just charged my card for a cyclonus preorder and I can no longer cancel the order. Assuming it will ship soon.....

I rarely pre order figures, however EB has the voyagers for $40 and my understanding the price for voyager was increasing to $45.

No. Voyagers were staying the same.

MaverickCSX 12-24-2020 11:19 AM

Nice to know that the Kingdom line is finally making an appearance in the East...

lifedragon99 12-24-2020 01:12 PM

Got charged for everything Beast Wars related except for Megatron. They should be all here today. Very excited now. Pre-orders at EBgames.

Got the delivery today, everything but Vertabeak showed, which says it's departed Sorting facility as last update. Everything came in individual boxes which is weird. I am stoked for them.

Matrix_Holder 12-24-2020 01:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It's a festivus miracle.
Most of my ebgames preorders came in the last day before my location closed for lockdown with just Megatron late to the party.
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/attac...1&d=1608831453

protoform_ironhide 12-24-2020 04:38 PM

Oh god...shouldve make them send directly instead of store pickup. Their store pickup service sucks, it takes way longer and then if you don't pick up within two days, they put it back on the shelves. I don't like how they don't let you apply your discount for online order.

Constructicons 12-24-2020 05:25 PM

which Walmart in Ontario?

Decepticon Army 12-24-2020 05:56 PM

Fernbank, in Ottawa.

Scenario 12-24-2020 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide (Post 827589)
I don't like how they don't let you apply your discount for online order.

I feel the same way. I would rather they deliver it. Especially now because of the lockdowns. But they don’t do the discount. So I order stuff for pickup. Although, I read somewhere on the forums that you can price adjust in store for online orders. But when I asked 2 different clerks that question, from 2 different stores, they never heard of that or was unsure.

Super_Megatron 12-24-2020 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scenario (Post 827599)
I feel the same way. I would rather they deliver it. Especially now because of the lockdowns. But they don’t do the discount. So I order stuff for pickup. Although, I read somewhere on the forums that you can price adjust in store for online orders. But when I asked 2 different clerks that question, from 2 different stores, they never heard of that or was unsure.

You just need to bring your shipping receipt into the store and they will credit you the difference.

Hangfest 12-24-2020 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super_Megatron (Post 827607)
You just need to bring your shipping receipt into the store and they will credit you the difference.

Seconded.

Have done it for all my online orders here in Halifax.

I just pop into my preferred local shop with the packing slip and they credit back the difference.

Wheelwave 12-26-2020 03:58 PM

Having no luck so far. Every EB Games I went to that has stock are all for preorders.

Undrave 12-26-2020 07:37 PM

Perfect time for toys to be off limit due to the new lockdown...

Brian12 12-26-2020 08:39 PM

Gave my closest EB Games a call this morning and they had the Kingdom figures! They only had Cheetor, Rattrap, and Blackarachnia tho, but that's good enough for me!

I couldn't reserve it over the phone tho since it was brand new as they say, first come first serve for them I guess but they still had em when I arrived. They're only doin curbside pick-up now so I had to wait outside in the cold for a bit as they sorted things out but it was worth it.

I don't know if they had anymore of em since I couldn't go inside to check and they usually don't tell you how much stock they have even if you ask so maybe give em a call if you wanna drop by there yourself.

These figures are quite small but they're really good! Really lookin forward to gettin the rest of em, especially Primal and Megatron.

Gaming Turtle 12-26-2020 10:18 PM

My local EBGames hasn't gotten even preorders yet but my Walmart did get the voyagers and deluxes. Interestingly enough, the voyagers were marled at 29.97 with Walmart. $30 plus tax for Primal and Cyclonus is a great price.

athanato 12-27-2020 01:20 PM

found all of them accept rattrap at Walmart in Scarborough, both deluxe and voyager class cost me $30 each so my ebgames cyclonus and warpath are getting returned.

Wheelwave 12-27-2020 01:25 PM

Does anyone have UPC codes? Going to try Stocktrack for Walmarts.

delrue 12-27-2020 01:55 PM

Cheetor - 5 010993 764754
Warpath - 010993 764761
Rattrap - 5 010993 764792

athanato 12-27-2020 02:34 PM

Rattrap won't be in the kindom display unit box from hasbro since he is not a deluxe class thus why I did not find him. the display was just put out when I got there, they only have deluxe in the middle and voyager on the sides.

Wheelwave 12-27-2020 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delrue (Post 827752)
Cheetor - 5 010993 764754
Warpath - 010993 764761
Rattrap - 5 010993 764792

Thanks.