Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Reprolabels - Canada? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=69633)

RNSrobot 08-01-2017 03:05 PM

Re: Reprolabels - Canada?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shockwave 75 (Post 737684)
Don't get me started!!

I love Reprolabels, but this is the one thing I fucking HATE about them! I've been wanting to get a few things, but I just cant justify it due to the exchange.

I just got the CW Liokaiser set, and I want to get the labels for them, but at $20 US, plus shitty exchange, plus bank fee, it comes out to just over $30, plus shipping, which is ALSO in USD!!

I have over 100 bucks worth of stickers in my cart. But when that becomes 130 it's... It's hard to swallow. For stickers.

A while back they offered a promo code for cdn customers. I dunno. They can't sell these at a loss but I would buy and spend more if I could pay in cdn dollars or get, say, a ten percent discount code for being in Canada.

*Shrugs*

Akroyer 08-01-2017 03:56 PM

Stops me from buying. I only ever got some Autobot and Decepticon logos for fix up some bots. I love their stuff, but..

wedge1021 08-01-2017 04:10 PM

Reprolabels are pretty much the only thing I buy at TFCon every year.
I save up all my orders for the year, write em all down on a nice list for them, and hand it over at the con.
Prices are Canadian at par with their USD website prices, and no tax or shipping.
Totally worth the wait, I spend about $200 there every year.
And their service & support is excellent.

Pgianos 08-01-2017 05:19 PM

I don't buy from Canadian companies selling in USD out of principle but people do and they are turning a profit so they don't care.

Yonoid 08-01-2017 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedge1021 (Post 737715)
I save up all my orders for the year, write em all down on a nice list for them, and hand it over at the con.
Prices are Canadian at par with their USD website prices, and no tax or shipping.

its on par? didn't realize that. I glanced quickly at their prices this year and I thought it was the conversion price.

Shockwave 75 08-01-2017 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedge1021 (Post 737715)

This is what I was going to do this year, but things fell through and I just couldn't afford to go at all this year.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yonoid (Post 737723)
its on par? didn't realize that. I glanced quickly at their prices this year and I thought it was the conversion price.

Nope. If it's $20 on the site, it's $20 Canadian at the con. Too bad that's the ONLY time that's true!

Bloodstriker 08-02-2017 04:22 AM

Does Reprolabels/Toyhax owners come to this site at all?

79transam 08-02-2017 05:32 AM

I don't buy much from the US. The odd thing on Ebay that's never more than I could get it for here at retail. And that's only because Hasbro distribution is so weird.
As a Canadian, I'm tired of being overcharged for literally everything. We are one of the nicest nations on earth and we get crapped on from a global purchasing standpoint.
I don't care if the oilsands fail. I want the Loonie to jump well up over 1USD. The sooner we harness energy from a responsible source the better. And our water and lumber- double the price. Everything we export- double the price.

Delta Star 08-02-2017 09:23 AM

We're listening!

Most of our customers are in the US, but we really want to support fellow Canadians.

Let's try this for the next month: If you would like to pay in CAD instead of USD, with dollar-to-dollar exchange (ie, no exchange rate at all), here's how you can do it:

Make sure you are logged in to Toyhax with your correct address in your account, then add your items to cart. Instead of checking out, just send me an e-mail directly: delta@reprolabels.com. I will send a PayPal request in Canadian dollars and once it's paid, I'll manually convert your shopping cart into an order.

How's that?

wervenom 08-02-2017 09:30 AM

That would be a great idea. Hopefully you guys will have an update soon aa there is something I'm waiting to order