Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Grimlock4Prime (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=37503)

Robimus 01-10-2012 02:28 AM

Grimlock4Prime

Just catching up with a belated feedback. I sold Grimlock4Prime a Leader Brawl at TFCon. Great guy, he found me in the crowd which was tough. I hope to deal with him again in the future.

PrimeCron 06-23-2012 12:12 AM

Re: Grimlock4Prime

Meet with this seller this evening. He agreed to put the figures aside awhile ago for me until TFcon 2012 which was an amazing offer...Since I may be unable to attent this year he agreed to meet me half way to complete the transaction and we chatted for awhile... The figures are in pristine condition at a very reasonable price...Overall awesome seller, great communication thoughout the deal, buy his figures, recommended as I would definitely purchase from him again...Thank you!

Matrix_Holder 06-24-2012 12:17 AM

Sold Him a bunch of figures and met up to complete the deal. We ended up hanging out and chatting for hours. A great guy to deal with, great emails and fast pay and a great guy to chat with. Sold him some figures before and each time it goes smoothly. I recommend dealing with him totally and without any hesitation whatsoever. Thanks dude.

Jazz227 08-01-2012 06:38 PM

Bought a bunch of stuff, really great guy!

Big Filipino 08-02-2012 08:22 AM

Grimlock4Prime bought some stuff from me at TFCon and even before that was going to give me a set of instructions I was looking for free. Totally cool guy to deal with!

razin 08-10-2012 01:02 PM

Doh, forgot to give fb for Grimlock4Prime. We met up @ TFCon, I sold him Animated Swoop. Good guy, easily deal with again!

Revenant 08-13-2012 11:27 PM

Grimlock4Prime sold me a 2012 TFcon Garrison for a really good price and it shipped promptly. Would deal with again!

PrimeCron 05-02-2016 07:19 AM

We completed a cash/trade transaction at the 80's Expo. Great communication throughout the transaction, very descriptive as he help me to make a decision during our PM's, very patient as he was waiting for me to arrive. Everything delivered as described and in great condition. Definitely a great member to do business with. Thank you for the transaction and enjoy!!

RYANLO4LOL 07-18-2016 08:39 AM

Sold Grimlock4Prime Overlocking at TFCon, great communication and smooth transaction. highly recommend ! Thanks

Yonoid 05-25-2017 08:05 PM

Met up today and sold a figure. Quick communication and great to deal with.