Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Dark of the Moon Wal-Mart Exclusive Optimus Prime Released at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=32428)

Team Jetfire 06-22-2011 12:40 PM

Dark of the Moon Wal-Mart Exclusive Optimus Prime Released at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to multiple reports from cybertron.ca members in the field, we now know that the Dark of the Moon Wal Mart Exclusive Deluxe class Optimus Prime has made its Canadian debut. This is great news for Canadian fans as there was some questions as to if it was going to be released in the Great White North.

Early sighing were reported from RedOktobre and KingKal at Wal Marts in Vancouver and Edmonton respectively.

Find out where these and other Transformers are being sighted in your area by checking out the sightings forum

GMfan 06-22-2011 01:00 PM

Re: Dark of the Moon Wal-Mart Exclusive Optimus Prime Released at Canadian Retail

And with that....we more or less now have an Optimus in EVERY class size...

The7thParallel 06-22-2011 01:25 PM

Re: Dark of the Moon Wal-Mart Exclusive Optimus Prime Released at Canadian Retail

Movie-wise, anyway. Also have animated, g2 laser prime.

I'll buy him. I'm a sucker. I'll even drive to STC Walmart to be disappointed in a few minutes. I saw that these have a US street date of June 23rd, so they'll likely be out in force tomorrow.

TFtoys 06-22-2011 06:25 PM

where is the exclusive Sideswipe thought? does it come with Walmart Optimus?
it looks great to put Topspin with Sideswipe with their blue color scheme?

RedOktobre 06-22-2011 09:15 PM

pandaprime 06-22-2011 09:39 PM

only 15.00! yay! :p

CBII 06-22-2011 10:24 PM

Hey I picked one of these up at was in Fort Saskatchewan.

Only a $1.00 savings but better then nothing.

TFtoys 06-23-2011 03:02 AM

I assumed exclusive Sideswipe and Optimus are at the same wave?

CETERUS PRIME 06-27-2011 05:00 PM

For those who haven't picked up this figure yet, keep a close eye on the upper legs where the silver triangular paint apps are applied. I had to look over at least a dozen before I found ones that didn't have 2 left upper legs. Chalk up another QC issue on the list.