Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Metroplex up for pre-order on Toysrus.ca (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=48632)

Mercutio 07-29-2013 10:04 AM

Metroplex up for pre-order on Toysrus.ca

http://t.toysrus.ca/skava/static/pro...www.toysrus.ca

He's available to pre-order now for those that want him. Scheduled to ship September 14th, so a bit of a wait.

PS. Dear TRU, please do this with MP Soundwave. Preferably with a limit of one per customer.

Tonestar 07-29-2013 10:06 AM

Re: Metroplex up for pre-order on Toysrus.ca

Metroplex also has Free Shipping because he is over $99 so with taxes he comes to $146.89 same as in store. At least here in Ontario anyway.

Oreobuilder 07-29-2013 10:26 AM

Interesting. Shippable to Quebec too. That means bilingual packaging and the neutered sound chip (I hope I'm wrong about that). I'll stick with my Amazon pre-order for now.

OB

Hobbyist Prime 07-29-2013 10:32 AM

Shipping Info:
  • This item can be shipped to all of Canada
  • Ship charges for this item will be separate from other items in your order
  • (There may be limitations to Quebec depending on the language on the packaging)

protoform_ironhide 07-29-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 523801)
Metroplex also has Free Shipping because he is over $99 so with taxes he comes to $146.89 same as in store. At least here in Ontario anyway.

It says free shipping if u buy 3 or more??? Where do u get the info of free shipping when over $99??

Paradigm-Shift Prime 07-29-2013 10:43 AM

Don't think we'll have to worry about MPlex's availability in the long run...he will be a shelf warmer after the first couple of weeks.

Tonestar 07-29-2013 10:50 AM

When I went to checkout with Metroplex it says and I quote " Free shipping when you send $99 or more, Standard shipping up to a $20 value" so if I were to order it right now no shipping would be charged for just that 1 item.

Quote:

Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide (Post 523808)
It says free shipping if u buy 3 or more??? Where do u get the info of free shipping when over $99??

Shockwave 75 07-29-2013 10:55 AM

Yeah.

And as much as some people are saying not to, I'm probably going to wait till he's on sale before getting him.

protoform_ironhide 07-29-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 523815)
When I went to checkout with Metroplex it says and I quote " Free shipping when you send $99 or more, Standard shipping up to a $20 value" so if I were to order it right now no shipping would be charged for just that 1 item.

I see, thanks for the info. Probably it will shelfwarm, so I think I will get it when it's on sale :)

Dangard Ace 07-29-2013 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paradigm-Shift Prime (Post 523811)
Don't think we'll have to worry about MPlex's availability in the long run...he will be a shelf warmer after the first couple of weeks.

This. It's not the SDCC version so I think it'll be easy to find on the shelves. I'd rather have a preorder for MP SW.