Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Wanted Items (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Looking for Generations voyager Brainstorm, MP Lambor + Kenner Ghostbusters figs (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=69265)

zackmak 07-07-2017 04:46 PM

Looking for Generations voyager Brainstorm, MP Lambor + Kenner Ghostbusters figs

9 Attachment(s)
FOUND EVERYTHING AT TFCON THIS WEEKEND. THREAD CLOSED.

Brainstorm: only for looking Hasbro 2nd run version, with corrected head. MISB, or loose with instructions, is fine.

Masterpiece Lambor (Sideswipe): only looking for 2014 re-issue. MIB only.

Kenner Ghostbusters figures: only looking for cheap lots that include at least a couple Ghostbusters, Slimer, and a bunch of monsters. The car would be cool, too. It's for my 4yr old, so condition can be on the poor side.

Can meet up at TFcon 2017.

FOR SALE:

All are MISB or MISP

Classics Astrotrain $30

Reveal The Shield Tracks #20

Transformers Cuponk Set (ping pong game): New, inside package is still sealed. This was an exclusive at the New York Comic Convention in 2011 $25

Other things I have for sale or trade:

Constructbot (i.e. Construct bot; Constructabot; Construct-a-bot) Generation One Shockwave MISB $20 His alt mode is a futuristic jet, but pics below show images from online, where a person was able to construct Shockwave into his 'gun' mold, as well.

Armada mini-comic/product catalogue that came packaged with Armada figures. make offer

Reprolabels G1 Optimus Prime trailer stickers (minus the two big stripes that go on either side) make offer

Generation 2 Marvel comic #2: nrmt/mt, includes a reprint of the rare Halloween Transformers story that was given away separately as an in-store promotion in the 90's. Story is prequel to G2 Transformers Marvel issue #1 $7 Below also shows stock pic of what the original Halloween promo issue looked like (just showing as a fyi/reference; not for sale)

Large Transformers 2015 video game 'Devastation' battle scene 18x24 poster $10

zackmak 07-08-2017 12:02 PM

Re: Looking for Generations voyager Brainstorm, MP Lambor + Kenner Ghostbusters figs

Bump

zackmak 07-13-2017 09:55 PM

Re: Looking for Generations voyager Brainstorm, MP Lambor + Kenner Ghostbusters figs

bump

zackmak 07-14-2017 04:50 PM

bump. Added pics

The7thParallel 07-14-2017 05:42 PM

I have the Brainstorm, but it's the first run. The head fits in and out just fine, though I had to shave it a touch. No worries if you just want the 2nd run, though!

zackmak 07-16-2017 10:36 PM

Found all my wants at TFcon this weekend. Thread closed.