Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Earthrise Thundercracker/Skywarp two-pack released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=80356)

wervenom 08-11-2020 10:38 PM

Re: Earthrise Thundercracker/Skywarp two-pack released in Canada

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 814799)
Son of *****! I just bought one off of Ebay a couple of days ago. Oh well (impatience will forever bite me in the ass)...

I just traded for a set. Trade worked in my favour but it literally got delivered this morning and got home to open it just to have the sighting pop up lol

NemesisPrime 08-12-2020 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 814799)
Son of *****! I just bought one off of Ebay a couple of days ago. Oh well (impatience will forever bite me in the ass)...

Damn it. I did the same thing. Mine got delivered last week. Wanted to get it for my Son’s birthday this month and didn’t think it would be released here so soon. Oh well.

evenstaves 08-12-2020 09:08 AM

Man, hearing how much trouble everyone has finding this set, makes me wonder if I shouldn't drive into town after work today and grab a 20% off raincheck (or even the item, if it available)

Mumps 08-12-2020 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evenstaves (Post 814831)
Man, hearing how much trouble everyone has finding this set, makes me wonder if I shouldn't drive into town after work today and grab a 20% off raincheck (or even the item, if it available)

Wait.. What trouble? It just showed up! But yes, grab a raincheck. That's what I'm doing today!

canprime 08-12-2020 09:32 AM

Quote:

It is just starting to hit shelves here so I'm hoping it will be like the seeker 3 pack and Refraktor 3 pack. Hard to find at first, but fairly plentiful after a few weeks.

TheSwipe95 08-12-2020 11:59 AM

Got my raincheck for them. No problems getting it. For the Winnipeggers wanting them, Polo Park has an shipment in transit right now.

Babamph 08-12-2020 06:21 PM

Thanks for the heads up!

Got my Raincheck. For anyone in Montreal, they advised all TRUs will have them on the shelves next week!:D

Prime Sinister 08-12-2020 11:17 PM

Some stores probably holding back stock until after the sale ends.

RNSrobot 08-12-2020 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UsernamePrime (Post 814808)
$64 is the price with the current sale so regular price is $80

Me: sells all my transformers

Also me: scorpononk! Sky-lynx! Double dealer! Skywarp and Thundercracker!

evenstaves 08-13-2020 12:37 AM

Quote:

Drove in to Kingston TRU, no seeker 2-pack available
Gave SKU to (new guy who has never done a raincheck before); after fumbling around ("well let me check our website to see if it's there"), he eventually calls the manager
Manager runs the SKU proper in their system, says their location is not scheduled to get any, and states their store is a "Do Not Ship", suggesting they are unable to get one (I guess?)
Anyways she iterates (what we all know) that rainchecks only good at the location you get them at, "and we aren't getting any, so..."

So at 7:30pm, I've missed the sale *sigh*

Should I have pressed for one anyway? I'm more likely to believe a manager than a counter-serf, but I'd also believe they just welching out of issuing a raincheck