Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Pre-Order Not Coming In? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=67835)

ngnaw 03-27-2017 06:40 PM

Pre-Order Not Coming In?

Ordered an SOC Voltron from cmdstore.ca and apparently they're not going to be receiving them... How can you have a pre-order and then tell the customer they're not receiving them at all?? Could it be that they will eventually get them later on when the initial rush has calmed down?

Xtreme987 03-27-2017 06:52 PM

Re: Pre-Order Not Coming In?

Possibly they'll get them in later. Sounds like there just trying to cover there own ass for now.

FreedomGundam 03-28-2017 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xtreme987 (Post 726028)
Possibly they'll get them in later. Sounds like they're just trying to cover their own ass for now.

Fixed. You used "there" incorrectly two different ways in the same sentence, I couldn't not do anything about it.

-==-

Back on topic: It could just be that they were unable to secure any stock in the end. If they didn't take any deposit/money, then it's not so bad, and you still have options elsewhere.
Anyways, it does really suck (happened to me with other sites). Doubly sucks because SOC Voltron is an amazing toy.

Xtreme987 03-28-2017 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreedomGundam (Post 726134)
Fixed. You used "there" incorrectly two different ways in the same sentence, I couldn't not do anything about it.

Oops guess that's why I failed Grammer (or is it Grammar) class. LoL :o

ngnaw 03-28-2017 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreedomGundam (Post 726134)

-==-

Back on topic: It could just be that they were unable to secure any stock in the end. If they didn't take any deposit/money, then it's not so bad, and you still have options elsewhere.
Anyways, it does really suck (happened to me with other sites). Doubly sucks because SOC Voltron is an amazing toy.

Do you know anywhere else in Canada that is selling them? Or they're not importing them due to price? I checked with Ages3andup and they told me they also got shorted but managed to get some to sell for their preorders... So bummed out!

Xtreme987 03-28-2017 07:31 PM

Couldn't fine anywhere in Canada online but BBTS has it in stock currently:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...10&mode=retail

FreedomGundam 03-30-2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ngnaw (Post 726139)
Do you know anywhere else in Canada that is selling them? Or they're not importing them due to price? I checked with Ages3andup and they told me they also got shorted but managed to get some to sell for their preorders... So bummed out!

Not sure, unfortunately. I got mine from Ages3andup myself, but I preordered fairly early on.

Your better bet would be to get from US sites (I'd recommend TFSource over BBTS), or directly from online retailers in Japan.

QuadESL63 06-03-2017 10:30 PM

Unfortunately you may have to wait until Bandai reissues it later because most places have sold out. On the other hand they did this with a lot of popular SoC so you may still have a chance to get one eventually.