Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What new MP or MPM figures would you like to see? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=77181)

Hexxinq 08-06-2019 03:05 PM

What new MP or MPM figures would you like to see?

I'd say MPM Ratchet, Brawl, Bonecrusher, maybe Blackout if they can top Studio Series

MP versions of transformers seen in the original movie, such as Springer, Kup, Wreck-Gar etc

Pascal 08-06-2019 03:19 PM

Re: What new MP or MPM figures would you like to see?

Plus MPM Frenzy, Wheelie, Skids, Mudflap, Soundwave, the Wreckers, Drift triple changer, Sideswipe, Dino/Mirage, Wheeljack... Do them all!

Hexxinq 08-06-2019 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 792854)
Plus Frenzy, Wheelie, Skids, Mudflap, Soundwave, the Wreckers, Drift triple changer, Sideswipe, Dino/Mirage, Wheeljack... Do them all!

I was only thinking of the first movie, but why not! Studio Series can only improve on them so much. MPM versions would be a vast improvement

Sun Swipe Prime 08-06-2019 03:51 PM

Any of the original G1 cast that hasn't had a release. Conspicuous, by his absence is G1 Jazz. Wonder if there are licencing issues with him?

ssjgoku22 08-06-2019 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hexxinq (Post 792856)
I was only thinking of the first movie, but why not! Studio Series can only improve on them so much. MPM versions would be a vast improvement

Yeah, I'm getting tired of the majority of the Studio Series figures, a lot of them are just rereleases. For MPM's, I'd like to see Sentinel Prime, Crosshairs, Soundwave, Knight Prime, Bumblebee Prime, Drift, and Blitzwing to name a few. I feel like there's not enough in the first movie that I'd want to see (other than Soundwave and Ratchet).

neevnav 08-06-2019 06:25 PM

MPM Ratchet is the top of my list, if only so I can complete the 07 Autobots. Other then that, I'd love an MPM Bonecrusher.

Magnus 08-07-2019 01:30 PM

Gimme some Cyclonus please! I'd love Targetmasters at the MP level. And a 4-foot tall fort Max!! :D

positivelyken 08-07-2019 02:33 PM

I'm begging Takara to complete the G1 roster. Some of the season 1 cast may be held up due to licensing of the alt mode, but that shouldn't prevent us from getting Insecticons, Dinobots, and everybody from TF:TM '86.

Darkmatter 08-11-2019 02:00 PM

We need a Jazz, because he's Jazz, and a Galvatron to finish off the leaders.

That being said, I only half like the new MP look. I still wish figures had a bit of a metal finish. For example I think the flat grey on cartoon Wheeljack and the oddly coloured missile launcher look kinda bleh, but I do like the blue windows. Personally I don't know why they are trying so hard to replicate what was (let's be honest here...) a hastily made show with a pretty simple colour palette. I think guys like Sunstreaker are perfect. I don't need glossy metals, just some specular so they don't look so flat. :(