Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Nick's Test Poll (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=36570)

nickh 11-26-2011 02:20 AM

ShelfLife: Which catalogs should we build next?

ShelfLife's launching with many of the core TF catalogs, but we need more, and not just in Transformers.

Tell us which catalogs we should build next!

Hobbyist Prime 11-26-2011 02:44 AM

Re: Nick's Test Poll

I think it's great that you plan on covering everything but I personally have been getting rid of my non tf collection aside from horror toys and Doctor Who so I vote for the remainder of the Transformer lines.......for now :)

nickh 11-26-2011 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hobbyist Prime (Post 388857)
I think it's great that you plan on covering everything but I personally have been getting rid of my non tf collection aside from horror toys and Doctor Who so I vote for the remainder of the Transformer lines.......for now :)

That's totally valid. We love TFs, but want to extend the love to other communities, too. Our goal is to have like 80+% of the TF catalogs by the time we launch to the world.

Robimus 11-26-2011 03:46 AM

A better question would have been, what besides Transformers would you like to see cataloged first?

Also people can vote for more than 1 choice if they wish to.

And no Marvel, yikes :p

obakemono 11-26-2011 04:11 AM

I voted for fansproject but I would like to see all the major 3rd party companys represented in some way.

If your looking for suggestions:

kidrobot
mighty muggs

looking forward to getting my log in so that I can put my collection on the site.

justprime 11-26-2011 06:50 AM

How about stepping back a bit in time with coverage of say Gatchaman/battle of the planets,Xbomber or any of the gerry anderson stuff ie thunderbirds stingray captain scarlett etc... this although only seen in small packets here has a big following in europe and Japan

nickh 11-26-2011 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robimus (Post 388871)
A better question would have been, what besides Transformers would you like to see cataloged first?

Also people can vote for more than 1 choice if they wish to.

And no Marvel, yikes :p

Damn, you're right. We should've made 2 polls: "Which TF catalogs should we build next?" and "Which non-TF catalogs should we build next?".

Post as comments any other catalogs that aren't mentioned in the poll.

nickh 11-26-2011 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obakemono (Post 388874)
I voted for fansproject but I would like to see all the major 3rd party companys represented in some way.

If your looking for suggestions:

kidrobot
mighty muggs

Nice. kidrobot would be great. I reckon the labbits will look awesome in SL.

Quote:

Originally Posted by obakemono (Post 388874)
looking forward to getting my log in so that I can put my collection on the site.

You don't know how stoked that statement made James, Hilary, and I feel. Wicked. I just hope that you'll excuse us for not having every TF catalog built yet. We need help from the Cybertron community to do that!

nickh 11-26-2011 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justprime (Post 388887)
How about stepping back a bit in time with coverage of say Gatchaman/battle of the planets,Xbomber or any of the gerry anderson stuff ie thunderbirds stingray captain scarlett etc... this although only seen in small packets here has a big following in europe and Japan

For sure! Up to now, we've focused on toys from the past 30-odd years, but that's mostly because we know a lot more about that era than the earlier stuff.

Sideswipe 11-26-2011 10:00 AM

TF : genration 2, Fans Project

Non TF: lego