Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Generations Collaboration Mash-Up Ectotron Released at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=76487)

down_shift 06-01-2019 12:48 AM

Transformers Generations Collaboration Mash-Up Ectotron Released at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to multiple board members for letting us know that the Transformers x Ghostbusters crossover figure Ectotron has been found at Canadian retail. Ectotron, who transforms into the iconic Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters was found at EB Games all over Canada. The figure retails for $59.99 + taxes.

This is great news for fans who wanted the figure but didn't want to pay for the stiff shipping from Hasbro Pulse.

Happy (Ghost) Hunting!

Evan 06-01-2019 01:27 PM

Re: Transformers Generations Collaboration Mash-Up Ectotron Released at Canadian Reta

Yes, shipping to Canada was almost as much as the figure! This is great news.

wervenom 06-01-2019 01:32 PM

Re: Transformers Generations Collaboration Mash-Up Ectotron Released at Canadian Reta

Quote:

Originally Posted by down_shift (Post 787428)
Happy (Ghost) Hunting!

Indeed :rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/q9aMqQF.jpg

Matrix_Holder 06-01-2019 02:44 PM

The locations in my city only received preorder fulfillment shipments and none for sale. Best of luck for those hunting for one.

Alexander Quinn 06-01-2019 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 787455)

Ha! I love that! Nice.

905soundwave 06-02-2019 09:36 AM

Awesome. Hasbro should make a figure of K.I.T.T. And other iconic TV movie cars. KITT would be a natural source nice he already talks.

wervenom 06-02-2019 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 787461)
Ha! I love that! Nice.

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by 905soundwave (Post 787493)
Awesome. Hasbro should make a figure of K.I.T.T. And other iconic TV movie cars. KITT would be a natural source nice he already talks.

Agreed

MitchPoer 06-02-2019 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 905soundwave (Post 787493)

At the top of my wisht list is the TMNT van

Alexander Quinn 06-02-2019 03:37 PM

I’d say yes to KITT, the Turtle Van, and how about the Time Machine from Back to the Future, and the Mystery Machine from Scooby-Doo. This could easily be a line I could get suckered into hard. The General Lee, the Impala from Supernatural, a Mariokart, any version of the Batmobile, even a slight retool of this as the upgraded Ecto-1A from GB2.

wervenom 06-02-2019 04:52 PM

KITT, DeLorean, and General Lee and I'd be happy oh and a Batmobile don't really care which one