Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm & Allspark Tech Figures Released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=69734)

down_shift 08-08-2017 01:46 PM

Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm & Allspark Tech Figures Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to zuffyprime for letting us know that 5 Step Cyberfire Dragonstorm has been released at Canadian retail. This figure was spotted a Walmart in Mississauga.

On a related note, the basic Allspark wave 1 figures have also been found at Walmart. The first wave included Bumblebee, Hound, Drift, and Barricade.

These figures can interact to reveal hidden glyphs, images, and battle damage when Dragonstorm "breaths fire" on the basic figures.

Lookin' for these figures? Found 'em?

Let us know in the Canadian Transformers Sightings Forum!

Tonestar 08-08-2017 02:43 PM

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm & Allspark Tech Figures Released At Ret

Anyone know how much any of them are going for ? Not cheap I would imagine.

Xtreme987 08-08-2017 03:17 PM

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm & Allspark Tech Figures Released At Ret

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 738456)
Anyone know how much any of them are going for ? Not cheap I would imagine.

I think the Dragonstorm is something like $90. Not sure on the Allspark's tho ?

zuffyprime 08-08-2017 03:40 PM

the smaller guys... hound, barricade, bee were $24 and change

MapleMegatron 08-08-2017 05:03 PM

Wait, the all spark guys can interact with the one steps? How?

Pascal 08-08-2017 07:42 PM

Dragonstorm's light-up gimmick can make stuff appear on 1-step and Allspark toys (symbols and battle damage I think). Allspark Optimus (not released yet)' cube makes various sounds when inserted into other Allspark toys.

Vorahk 08-08-2017 08:00 PM

Yes flood us these toys that way just kill the line and stop with the premium editions and just focus on the generations and rid.

dho10 08-08-2017 08:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We had these in Nova Scotia over the week end. Didn't quite understand the gimmick when I saw it at Walmart.

Tonestar 08-11-2017 08:32 AM

Walmart.ca has Dragonstorm in stock for $119.92 and at that price it will probably be available for a while.

pandaprime 08-11-2017 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dho10 (Post 738482)
We had these in Nova Scotia over the week end. Didn't quite understand the gimmick when I saw it at Walmart.

insert the cube into their chest for lights and sounds? The cubes come with the starter packs, optimus prime and shadow optimus prime...