Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   WFC Omega Supreme release date Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=77038)

homerrca 07-24-2019 02:26 PM

WFC Omega Supreme release date Canada

Hey everyone

I was just wondering if anyone has heard the release date for WFC Omega Supreme for Canadian stores?

Right now I preorder one from the US but since I won't be going back down for a while, it's not cost effective to either have it sit at the border or have it shipped up here.

For most of these toys, do they release them at the same time (US and Canada) or is it one of those US gets it first and we get the order a few months later?

MapleMegatron 07-24-2019 02:31 PM

Re: WFC Omega Supreme release date Canada

Quote:

Originally Posted by homerrca (Post 791683)
Hey everyone

I was just wondering if anyone has heard the release date for WFC Omega Supreme for Canadian stores?

Right now I preorder one from the US but since I won't be going back down for a while, it's not cost effective to either have it sit at the border or have it shipped up here.

For most of these toys, do they release them at the same time (US and Canada) or is it one of those US gets it first and we get the order a few months later?

We dont know. Could be Canada first. If Jetfire is an indication, its around the same time.

it will be available on Amazon.ca you can ask them to e-mail you when the product becomes available

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07JN6VVMT/...v_ov_lig_dp_it

chaingunsofdoom 07-24-2019 03:00 PM

My TRU order says August 1st. But we don't know, so it might hold or it might be moved back.

Pascal 07-24-2019 03:14 PM

Omega will likely start to surface in September, with a mass release to follow in October.

Ozrein 07-24-2019 03:16 PM

My TRU order also says Aug. 1st.

Pascal 07-24-2019 03:20 PM

Only because they didn't bother updating it. It's been announced that the release would be pushed back to October.

JonoPrime 07-24-2019 03:23 PM

riderman 07-24-2019 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom (Post 791687)
My TRU order says August 1st. But we don't know, so it might hold or it might be moved back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 791688)
Omega will likely start to surface in September, with a mass release to follow in October.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozrein (Post 791689)
My TRU order also says Aug. 1st.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 791690)
Only because they didn't bother updating it. It's been announced that the release would be pushed back to October.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonoPrime (Post 791691)

Well that will be an OMEGA DISAPPOINTMENT if they push it back or October 2019!

General Tekno 07-24-2019 05:09 PM

I think the October date is probably legit; enough places in the US changed it. The rumored reason was that he didn't pass all of the safety tests.

Landstander 07-24-2019 10:22 PM

I was looking forward to having omega next month, so the delay is a bummer, but I’ll get by… Somehow lol