Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   A3U / Urban Samurai Hobbies - feedback? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=23607)

dees 06-09-2010 12:22 PM

A3U / Urban Samurai Hobbies - feedback?

Just wondering if anyone's bought from Urban Samurai Hobbies / A3U recently. Any feedbacks?

GrimlockGT 06-09-2010 12:48 PM

Re: A3U / Urban Samurai Hobbies - feedback?

I've ordered Encore Omega Supreme and Bruticus from A3U recently and had no issues. They arrived to my place in less than a week.

Tekkamanraiden 06-09-2010 01:12 PM

Ordered some WST Dinobots about a month back, shipping was a little slow (which is rather normal coming from BC to Ontario) but other than that no complaints.

Batman 06-09-2010 03:56 PM

Got MP Prime smokestacks from A3U and Buster Prime. A +.

dees 06-09-2010 04:21 PM

thanks, guys

got some preorders from urban samurai and just wanted to be cautious considering what happened with the old a3u

Akroyer 06-09-2010 04:56 PM

I got a small order from them about a week ago. Was a little slow shipping (BC to NB) was expected.

They answered an email question I had, and I got a tracking number when it shipped.

Went pretty smooth.

Echotransformer 06-09-2010 06:44 PM

Got a Buster Prime around Christmas last year. Smooth transaction!!!

Richter 06-09-2010 07:28 PM

I go into urban samurai all the time. Great guys, good stock and prices. No complaints

jackalprime 06-09-2010 08:22 PM

bought a revoltech starscream. shipping was very slow, it only shipped out a week after i bought it and it took a week to get to me. nothing compared to automaton, where you can get what you bought in a few days. the box it came in was small, and packaging was minimal, which does not justify the 13 bucks it cost to ship. Also, the figure was a bit over priced.

Pascal 06-09-2010 11:02 PM

You can blame them for being slow to put the stuff in the mail, but you can't blame them for slow shipping, it's Canada Post the problem. I get stuff from BC regularly (work-related) and it always takes 7-10 days to get here.