Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=72992)

The7thParallel 06-30-2018 09:00 PM

Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Post all of your Amazon.ca related sightings here!

Post discounts, sales, Prime deals, exclusives, and more.

Grayfox 06-30-2018 11:03 PM

Re: Amazon.ca Sightings

What a weird product picture lol. That looks like it was from a 3rd party seller.

Also, Ironhide's box is laying on top of a Takara tomy box? Wtf

Pascal 06-30-2018 11:41 PM

Preorder button hit so hard.

Mcprime 06-30-2018 11:51 PM

Grabbed it along with megs n jazz. Hopefully it happens! Thanks for the heads up.

Wheelwave 07-01-2018 04:14 PM

Did anyone at least get a shipping notice on Ironhide? Just that July 1st doesn't sound right.

The7thParallel 07-01-2018 04:38 PM

Not yet, but it's both a Sunday and a holiday. They're open to some extent, at least, as I'm getting another item delivered tomorrow. Other things I had pre-ordered for the first (Multiple Man from Marvel Legends) are in the same boat.

Wheelwave 07-01-2018 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The7thParallel (Post 763935)
Not yet, but it's both a Sunday and a holiday. They're open to some extent, at least, as I'm getting another item delivered tomorrow. Other things I had pre-ordered for the first (Multiple Man from Marvel Legends) are in the same boat.

I'm not saying I ordered one. I just didn't believe it was releasing on July 1st like it said. So by any chance, could someone let me know if their's got shipped?

MapleMegatron 07-01-2018 07:11 PM

Also, amazon.ca has the listing for Blast Off, I signed up for e-mail alert when it comes in

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B077YYP738

Wheelwave 07-02-2018 11:42 AM

Is there no news about Ironhide being shipped?

Robimus 07-02-2018 11:52 AM

Post office might not be open today. July 2nd is being observed as Canada Day for many workers as the 1st fell on a Sunday.

Yonoid 07-02-2018 12:14 PM

I went to the post office yesterday and they were closed. Open limited hours today they had on a sign.

It doesn't shock me if Amazon delivery still came through, they delivered an item I ordered next day in one of the worse freezing rain days.

terrorcons shipped yesterday, just arrived at my door now.

Wheelwave 07-02-2018 12:32 PM

I asked because I want to make sure they did have it in stock and July 1st was not false advertisement.

cr3d1t 07-02-2018 12:52 PM

I ordered PotP Outback last night around 9pm and got him this morning at 11am. Who needs Amazon Prime? :)

Wheelwave 07-02-2018 01:51 PM

People who ordered the Terrorcons this weekend on Amazon are saying they got them yesterday or today. I'm still wondering about what happened to Studio series Ironhide whether they were actually in stock on July 1st or that was just a faulty release date and we are unsure whether they will be in stock.

Mcprime 07-02-2018 01:59 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wheelwave (Post 764025)
People who ordered the Terrorcons this weekend on Amazon are saying they got them yesterday or today. I'm still wondering about what happened to Studio series Ironhide whether they were actually in stock on July 1st or that was just a faulty release date and we are unsure whether they will be in stock.

Hey wheelwave.
Just an update on my order status. Ironhide and jazz were ordered on the 30th at about 10 pm, right after it was posted here that ironhide was available. Shortly after ordering I noticed Megatron was also in stock so I made a second order. As of now, all three items say they will ship on the 3rd.
The only disconcerting thing I can see as of yet is that ironhide and jazz were order at the same time and up until this morning were listed on the same page together in my orders. That being said as of about ten minutes ago ironhide and jazz are now separated. ( this could mean they're coming from a different wearhouse or the more negative possibility, that ironhide isn't actually available) All three still have a "will ship" date of July 3rd as of now.

positivelyken 07-02-2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cr3d1t (Post 764015)
I ordered PotP Outback last night around 9pm and got him this morning at 11am. Who needs Amazon Prime? :)

What? I preordered Outback and Cindersaur last week, and they still haven't been shipped. Bogus!

Scrapper6 07-02-2018 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by positivelyken (Post 764029)
What? I preordered Outback and Cindersaur last week, and they still haven't been shipped. Bogus!

Are they being delivered by Dynamex? Winnipeg deliveries of late have been handled by them and they are less than impressive. An order I was supposed to get on the 27th took until the 28th to get here and was delivered by a guy in a car who went next door first because his phone was telling him where the address was.

And the last few orders from Amazon involving this company have been delayed by at least four to five days from being shipped. I think this new delivery company really takes the DUE BY Date as completely literal or some BS thing like that.

Mcprime 07-02-2018 03:03 PM

Update: ironhide is listed as "will ship" as we're megs and jazz are now listed as "shipping now" (meaning preparing box etc,) but still not technically shipped yet.

Supernova 07-02-2018 03:10 PM

Just got emailed from Amazon Canada that Nemesis Prime is available for pre-order. Price is $69.99 and releases July 12th. Go get him!

Saundowaivu 07-02-2018 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supernova (Post 764033)
Just got emailed from Amazon Canada that Nemesis Prime is available for pre-order. Price is $69.99 and releases July 12th. Go get him!

Link? I cant find him.

Supernova 07-02-2018 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saundowaivu (Post 764035)
Link? I cant find him.

It's weird. I can't seem to go to the product page directly. But I ordered right from the email. Also, it's apparently a Prime Day product.

cr3d1t 07-02-2018 03:41 PM

In Laval, where I am, they're being shipped by Intelcom. So far they've been great. They give you emails like "Your delivery guy is Steve and you are delivery number 58 and he's currently at delivery 32. You should be getting it in the next three hours".

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrapper6 (Post 764030)
Are they being delivered by Dynamex? Winnipeg deliveries of late have been handled by them and they are less than impressive. An order I was supposed to get on the 27th took until the 28th to get here and was delivered by a guy in a car who went next door first because his phone was telling him where the address was.

And the last few orders from Amazon involving this company have been delayed by at least four to five days from being shipped. I think this new delivery company really takes the DUE BY Date as completely literal or some BS thing like that.

theoneyouknowleast 07-02-2018 03:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The Links seems broken now and the figure is missing from my wishlist.

I got the email notification and the picture says is a Prime Day release.

Yonoid 07-02-2018 03:48 PM

doh, I don't have amazon prime

not worth it since I usually get items next 1-2 days after ordering

Matrix_Holder 07-02-2018 04:27 PM

potp nemesis prime is up for preorder on amazon.ca right now, just placed my order.

Xtreme987 07-02-2018 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder (Post 764044)
potp nemesis prime is up for preorder on amazon.ca right now, just placed my order.

Link please anyone ? Can't find it. Much appreciated. :)

lifedragon99 07-02-2018 05:29 PM

Anyone able to get the link if they are not prime member?

CyberMnky 07-02-2018 05:56 PM

Not showing up in searches for me

theoneyouknowleast 07-02-2018 06:03 PM

Im a prime member and the link doesnt work for me either.

Earlier I was able to add to cart via the "add to cart" option in the email.

Not sure I want the figure yet, but easy to pre-order and cancel later.

Wheelwave 07-02-2018 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mcprime (Post 764032)
Update: ironhide is listed as "will ship" as we're megs and jazz are now listed as "shipping now" (meaning preparing box etc,) but still not technically shipped yet.

Are you saying Ironhide probably is still waiting to be in stock before shipping?

Tonestar 07-02-2018 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoneyouknowleast (Post 764061)
Im a prime member and the link doesnt work for me either.

Earlier I was able to add to cart via the "add to cart" option in the email.

Not sure I want the figure yet, but easy to pre-order and cancel later.

How much $$$ are they asking for him ?

theoneyouknowleast 07-02-2018 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 764067)
How much $$$ are they asking for him ?

neevnav 07-02-2018 06:40 PM

Ironhide link also no longer works.

Johnnyj34 07-02-2018 06:45 PM

Just got a link for NEMISIS PRIME emailed to me from Amazon.ca , will be delivered by July 17 or sooner , can’t wait !!

ssjgoku22 07-02-2018 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnyj34 (Post 764070)
Just got a link for NEMISIS PRIME emailed to me from Amazon.ca , will be delivered by July 17 or sooner , can’t wait !!

Any way you can share the link? Thanks.

TriBlurr 07-02-2018 07:08 PM

If anyone has a public wishlist with him on it can you share it. We may be able to order him that way. Thanks

zhaobinis1 07-02-2018 09:28 PM

If anyone is OK to share their email, my email address is my User name at gmail.com

Kheoth 07-02-2018 09:49 PM

I don't think it's available anymore. I got the email earlier today and just saw it now. When I click it, it says unavailable....

Matrix_Holder 07-02-2018 09:59 PM

I think it's already sold out. I managed to lock one down, I hope.

zhaobinis1 07-02-2018 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder (Post 764083)
I think it's already sold out. I managed to lock one down, I hope.

Good for you. Did you click to that page earlier and sign up for email notification? I did not receive any email regarding that pre-order.