Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Siege Wheeljack issue (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=78818)

Zenith27 02-11-2020 04:07 AM

Siege Wheeljack issue

Anyone else get a figure where the head won't flip down? I am REEFING on this and it is not moving. I'm looking for ideas before getting the screwdriver and knife.

FreakNasty 02-11-2020 07:00 AM

Re: Siege Wheeljack issue

Its not out yet?

GotBot 02-11-2020 08:14 AM

You mean Earthrise Wheeljack? There was no Siege Wheeljack. Earthrise isn't out in Canada yet, not to my knowledge anyway, might get better luck asking this of our US friends.

Zenith27 02-11-2020 01:44 PM

Sorry. War for Cybertron Wheeljack.

I ended up having to trim the slot behind the head to get it to flip. What a pain. 2 the same too. Taking the screws out did nothing to loosen it either. I believe it's glued.

The7thParallel 02-11-2020 02:18 PM

Same figure. Earthrise/War for Cybertron.

It's not out yet at mass retail here.

ssjgoku22 02-11-2020 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zenith27 (Post 805470)
Sorry. War for Cybertron Wheeljack.

I ended up having to trim the slot behind the head to get it to flip. What a pain. 2 the same too. Taking the screws out did nothing to loosen it either. I believe it's glued.

Unless you bought it from US retail, none of the E-rise figures are released in Canada yet.

Zenith27 02-11-2020 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 805473)
Unless you bought it from US retail, none of the E-rise figures are released in Canada yet.

I bought 2 at Ages 3 and Up on the weekend. There were a few others sold there since last Tuesday.

The7thParallel 02-11-2020 08:22 PM

Ah. Well, wait a month and more people will be able to answer you.

Slayback 02-13-2020 03:02 AM

pretty sure you have to turn the head around before flipping it..

thebobkat 02-13-2020 03:19 PM

The tolerance on the tab at the back of the base plate for the head varies. My copy was fine, but my friend's took a bit more to get past the tab. Had a similar issue with a tab on the Hoist. It appears that they're using a much stiffer plastic on some of the Earthrise figures than before. It's scary as it feels like you might break it when you have those tolerance issues.