Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is there much TF presence at Comicon Toronto 2019? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=75802)

backproptimusprime 03-13-2019 05:18 PM

Is there much TF presence at Comicon Toronto 2019?

I've been to the TFCons and not sure I want to wait til July 12 to get my fix :)

Wondering if there is much TF content at the show? And if you've been, is it fun?

zuffyprime 03-13-2019 05:48 PM

Re: Is there much TF presence at Comicon Toronto 2019?

Hey there welcome to the boards. In my experience, no there is not a lot of Tf presence

You don't have to wait till July to get your fix,
There is a toy show in April 7th at the Hilton meadowvale ( same hotel as tfcon). With tons of tfs :)

lifedragon99 03-13-2019 06:52 PM

Yeah I'd agree with Zuffy, I volunteer each year and last year I REALLY started collecting bots, didn't find much there. There's a couple here and there but you're better of going to TFCon Toronto or if you miss that FanEXPO has a bit more than TCC.

As for fun, I think it's fun good to catch up with people and wonder the show.

backproptimusprime 03-13-2019 08:32 PM

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the advice. I'll definitely hit up TFCon, but based on this I'll hold off on Comicon. If I had friends going it'd be a different story.

mrluthor 03-13-2019 08:39 PM

I went to Fanexpo last year besides Hasbro and TFelites there were only a few booths there. Not sure if this helps but I would go to TFCon instead of comic con.

backproptimusprime 03-13-2019 08:50 PM

Thank you -- just to make sure, I will definitely go to TFCon, my son and I have looked forward to it the past few years and it's awesome. I was just curious about if Comicon drifts into TF land and it sounds like -- not really. I'd be into some of the other genres but my son wouldn't. (Yet. :) )

MapleMegatron 03-13-2019 09:52 PM

There isn't enough TF presence at Toronto ComicCon to make it a worthwhile trip if it's just for TFs.