Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Human Alliance Sideswipe and Battle Charger Optimus Prime Sighted at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18168)

GMfan 08-27-2009 02:21 PM

Human Alliance Sideswipe and Battle Charger Optimus Prime Sighted at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Human Alliance Sideswipe has been sighted at Canadian Retail! This sighting was made at an Ontario Wal-mart.

Thanks BeeBoy29 for reporting this sighting!

In other news Battle Charger Optimus Prime from wave 2 has also been sighted recently. Thanks to jacobot for that sighting.

See what other Transformers products are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Transformers Sightings forum.

Pascal 08-27-2009 02:43 PM

Re: Human Alliance Sideswipe and Bumper Battler Optimus Prime Sighted at Canadian Ret

Protoman spotted the first HA Sideswipes yesterday.

Also, it's not Bumper Battlers, it's Battle Chargers.

Mighty_Galvatron 08-27-2009 02:43 PM

Re: Human Alliance Sideswipe and Bumper Battler Optimus Prime Sighted at Canadian Ret

I was waiting for this!

The hunt begins...

Prowl_2009 08-27-2009 02:47 PM

And thus I join the hunt once again. :cool:

UltraMarknus 08-27-2009 02:48 PM

very cool...really looking forward to this toy. Even if its ALMOST as good as BB, it'll be great!

Team Jetfire 08-27-2009 02:50 PM

Cool beans. Looking forward to this guy.

jjwankenobi 08-27-2009 03:23 PM

Re: Human Alliance Sideswipe and Battle Charger Optimus Prime Sighted at Canadian Ret

Yawn...bring on HA Barricade with Frenzy!

Paradigm-Shift Prime 08-27-2009 04:31 PM

Re: Human Alliance Sideswipe and Battle Charger Optimus Prime Sighted at Canadian Ret

Time for a HA sale now! I paid the full WM $40 for BB and he was worth it, but these things are def overpriced and from the reviews I've seen SS doesn't look as good as BB (a bit too blocky).

Mighty_Galvatron 08-27-2009 05:23 PM

I don't think this line is over-priced.

I mean the cars are comparable (if not a tad large) than the G1 cars were back in the day at retail. So with that in mind combined with inflation, I would say that the price is as it should be.

CobraCommander 08-27-2009 05:40 PM

^^^
Bah... no delicious diecast!