Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Where to preorder MX-1 Appolyon in Canada? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=58584)

Oberon Prime 04-07-2015 02:51 PM

Where to preorder MX-1 Appolyon in Canada?

Hello All,

So having caught Peaughs review of the upcoming MX-1 from X-Transbots I very much want this figure for my MP shelf. However the cost of it from BBTS and other US retailers is going to be too much after exchange so I am hoping somebody can point me to some good Canadian based sellers who will offer it for a fair price. Right now I'm not totally sure if I'm going to buy it via preorder I may just wait to see if I can find a good deal at TFCon. But I just would like to know what all my options are.

Thanks in advance

Rev 04-07-2015 02:55 PM

Re: Where to preorder MX-1 Appolyon in Canada?

Maybe Slayback is still getting them.

Trans4mers 04-07-2015 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oberon Prime (Post 633848)
Hello All,

So having caught Peaughs review of the upcoming MX-1 from X-Transbots I very much want this figure for my MP shelf. However the cost of it from BBTS and other US retailers is going to be too much after exchange so I am hoping somebody can point me to some good Canadian based sellers who will offer it for a fair price. Right now I'm not totally sure if I'm going to buy it via preorder I may just wait to see if I can find a good deal at TFCon. But I just would like to know what all my options are.

Thanks in advance

It seems like a lot of Canadian retailer like Automaton Toys and A3U prices are matching the prices to what the US based stores are selling them at. The question is if you can save on shipping since A3U and Automaton Toys offer flat rate shipping ($9.99 and $12.99 respectively)

down_shift 04-07-2015 04:59 PM

Slayback

thebobkat 04-07-2015 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trans4mers (Post 633865)
It seems like a lot of Canadian retailer like Automaton Toys and A3U prices are matching the prices to what the US based stores are selling them at. The question is if you can save on shipping since A3U and Automaton Toys offer flat rate shipping ($9.99 and $12.99 respectively)

Automaton shipping is $10.99 USD - it used to be $12.99 CAD before they switched over to USD.

Chap69Poo 04-07-2015 06:32 PM

how much is slayback selling his?
i ordered mine on A3U along with MS-01 so i got free pickup...
but the price is kinda high...

meecha96 04-07-2015 06:44 PM

How do we get stuff through slayback? Sorry never done it before

PrimeCron 04-07-2015 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meecha96 (Post 633892)
How do we get stuff through slayback? Sorry never done it before

Please have a look on the right side of this website...click on madhaus toys and collectables and voilĂ*!!!

meecha96 04-07-2015 07:05 PM

Thanks!

Chap69Poo 04-07-2015 08:56 PM

where do i see the price for it?
its just his facebook page