Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Fall of Cybertron Brawl, Swindle and Bruticus figures revealed in Game Informer Magaz (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=38061)

Super_Megatron 02-03-2012 04:00 PM

Fall of Cybertron Brawl, Swindle and Bruticus figures revealed in Game Informer Magaz

Vain 02-03-2012 04:03 PM

Re: Fall of Cybertron Brawl, Swindle and Bruticus figures revealed in Game Informer M

Oh Gawd yes!

UltraPrimal 02-03-2012 04:05 PM

Re: Fall of Cybertron Brawl, Swindle and Bruticus figures revealed in Game Informer M

Awesome! These look great! Except I wish Brawl was a little darker green. And I wish Swindles shoulders were a little higher on his body, and his head was a little more blocky. But minor nitpicks aside, I'm totally digging these! Only thing is..how will they be released? Individually? Or as a 5-pack?

jackwacko 02-03-2012 04:08 PM

Wow..... First combiner since ROTF Legends Devastator .... is this a sign that Hasbro's trying to compete with the 3rd Party combiners?!??!

oh and, i will buy this for sure, but if they make a RID Ruination repaint... OH GOD PLEASE.

Bruticus82 02-03-2012 04:13 PM

Bought, Bought, BOUGHT!!!

Where is my pre-order???

So wait, these five figs plus the already announced three, is that the only eight figures we're getting?

Masta_Skidz 02-03-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruticus82 (Post 406057)
So wait, these five figs plus the already announced three, is that the only eight figures we're getting?

It might be for now and if it is who cares BRUTICUS sounds like total awesome sauce and I hope if they start making Voyager/Leader size figures as I think deluxes are getting way to small

MitchPoer 02-03-2012 04:19 PM

wow

Prowl_2009 02-03-2012 04:22 PM

OMG!!!! MUST HAVE!!! :eek: :eek:

Supernova 02-03-2012 04:35 PM

If I didn't already have, or wasn't totally pleased with, the ROTF + FansProject Bruticus, I'd be all over this.

But, I'm really, really, interested to see the rest of the Combaticons and how the combined form turns out!

Benzo 02-03-2012 04:41 PM