Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers Collections Spotlight (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   brr-icy's collection (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=26019)

brr-icy 02-12-2011 02:39 PM

Re: brr-icy's collection

thanks guys

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autovolt 127 (Post 314206)
Great collection Brr-Icy.

A coupel questions?

1. Why are their two ROTF Breakdowns, 2 breachers and why is Crumplezone in your classics collection, missing his booster rocket and no Cybertron Ransack buddy?

other than that. Great collection man.

one rotf breakdown fell off the top shelf, broke his neck (literally) breachers are getting customized into eject and rewind, crumplezone hasn't been completed yet, but i will be soon (probably get a cybertron collection going eventually)

Nullray 02-12-2011 03:02 PM

Thats a great collection. I love the cabinets. I noticed that your Unicron suffers from the back flop as does mine. Any plans on getting that new mounting base to support planet mode properly? Alot of my guys are boxed up for protection. Renos are a biatch.

brr-icy 02-12-2011 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nullray (Post 314247)
Thats a great collection. I love the cabinets. I noticed that your Unicron suffers from the back flop as does mine. Any plans on getting that new mounting base to support planet mode properly? Alot of my guys are boxed up for protection. Renos are a biatch.

i only have one unicron now, the other is in the process of being rebuilt into someone else (not a combiner) i might think about the base for the main one though

Batman 02-17-2011 01:14 AM

Looks great man. I wish I could have my own room for toys :(

brr-icy 02-17-2011 02:48 AM

thanks, my wife basically demanded it, keeps them out of the living room, since they have to be displayed lol

brr-icy 02-27-2011 05:40 PM

brr-icy 04-11-2011 01:48 AM

MaP_Prime 04-11-2011 09:35 AM

Wow, amazing collection. Although mine is a little smaller, I hope to be able to display it like this someday.

brr-icy 04-16-2011 09:43 PM

slippy 04-17-2011 02:12 AM

what's foamcore? they look like they're floating