Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers: The Last Knight Toys R Us Deluxe Skullitron and Megatron out in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=69713)

down_shift 08-06-2017 12:19 PM

Transformers: The Last Knight Toys R Us Deluxe Skullitron and Megatron out in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks do out very own dak for letting us know the Toys R Us Exclusives Skullitron and Megatron have been released at Canadian retail. Both of these deluxe figures were found at a Toys R Us at the Nepean Ottawa TRU.

Tonestar 08-06-2017 12:24 PM

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys R Us Deluxe Skullitron and Megatron Released

Saw these at TRU in Whitby on Wednesday.

dak 08-06-2017 12:25 PM

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys R Us Deluxe Skullitron and Megatron Released

1 Attachment(s)

Vorahk 08-06-2017 01:46 PM

Woah 40 bucks per tru exclusive deluxe? That's harsh.

Crobot91 08-06-2017 04:27 PM

On Friday, Vaughan Mills Mall TRU had these.

Yonoid 08-06-2017 04:36 PM

Oakville has them too

MapleMegatron 08-06-2017 08:53 PM

40$ is ludicrous.

down_shift 08-06-2017 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MapleMegatron (Post 738305)
40$ is ludicrous.

Everything in the movie line is over priced AF. :argh:

TFanPage101 08-06-2017 11:06 PM

I haven't bought a single TLK mainline toy without a sale, what makes them think I'm gonna pay that?

joshimus 08-06-2017 11:17 PM

So, bad enough Steelbane is a floppy loose jointed POS for 30.00, but if you act now you can spend 40.00 on a shitty repaint with a new head....because "Exclusive"
Are they out of their f***ing minds? I'm glad I have no interest in them but this price hikes in general with Hasbro, not a great way to keep collectors. I feel like they are pricing themselves way too far out of the market.