Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Another scumbag return - seige on cybertron set - but purchased (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=71476)

predahank 01-27-2018 03:36 PM

Another scumbag return - seige on cybertron set - but purchased

Not quite as bad as Zhaobini's seige set from amazon but still angersome nontheless . (Thread from a few days ago)

So I was at the local tru looking for potp leader optimus (no luck btw) and on my way out the customer service lady stopped me. I guess she recognized me from buying tfs and asked me if I was interested in a return item.

The box had a post it saying "missing two guns" so I had a look. It was more than 2 guns missing....

https://i.imgur.com/cZORFah.jpg?1

I told her, that the piece of shit that returned this, stole all the heads. She said that it probably can't be sold and that it would be sent back to the manufacturer unless I was interested. Well, in the end I bought it. I don't really have a use for it but it was hard to say no to the price and I'm a hoarder.

The sad thing is that she says it happens quite a bit.

I was thinking of maybe parting this or selling it as a set

Nocturn 01-27-2018 03:53 PM

Re: Another scumbag return - seige on cybertron set - but purchased

Wtf... why.... who steals just the heads...

cli1ck 01-27-2018 03:56 PM

How much did you pay?

RNSrobot 01-27-2018 04:07 PM

I just bought one on sale with the Hasbro coupon and I opened it and checked before I left the store. After seeing a few of these horror stories...

predahank 01-27-2018 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cli1ck (Post 751991)
How much did you pay?

$40

Msol 01-27-2018 04:30 PM

At least you’ve got Pounce!

Oh by the way can I buy Pounce off of you? ;)

ConvoyGTR 01-27-2018 04:43 PM

That's not right.

zhaobinis1 01-27-2018 05:47 PM

What the hell! Things like this just happened too often! I just received my replacement form Amazon and finally everything seems to be there this time. But the box is clearly returned item as it was cut open and taped together. I swear my heart skipped a beat when I saw it. Well I guess the lesson is be extra careful when buying from Amazon warehouse. And I'm not sure if I should granulate you for getting a deal like this. I assume the head in ginrai is also missing?

Goaliebot 01-27-2018 06:08 PM

I’d be interested in a headless Ginrai/PMP if the price is right, lmk.

GotBot 01-27-2018 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zhaobinis1 (Post 752008)
What the hell! Things like this just happened too often! I just received my replacement form Amazon and finally everything seems to be there this time. But the box is clearly returned item as it was cut open and taped together. I swear my heart skipped a beat when I saw it. Well I guess the lesson is be extra careful when buying from Amazon warehouse. And I'm not sure if I should granulate you for getting a deal like this. I assume the head in ginrai is also missing?

I'm really glad to hear things worked out for you with the replacement.
As for this, it is weird to steal the heads. He probably eats them while wearing a tin foil hat or something. People are weird sometimes.